Chapter 4: The Show

Bruno's POV:

I walk into the walk-in closet where my outfit was hanging on a gold hanger. I begin to take my Hooligan jersey off the hanger but I heard someone from behind me clearing their throat to get my attention. 

It was her.. The person I least expected. It was Jessica. My ex.

"Hey my love." as she waves while sitting on the black leather couch in the right side of the dressing room.

"What the hell are you doing here Jessica?" as I turn around to look in the mirror.

"I just thought I'd come and see you on your last tour date. Sold out show in Vegas. I'm proud of you B." She says as she walks up to me slowly.

"Jess, no. I can't. You lied just to be in my dressing room." I say in frustration.

*She slowly moves hands up against my shoulders.*  

"Bruno you know I had to come see you. You can't deny that you wanted me to cheer you on like I've done when I saw you many times in concert." She says as she wanders her hands down to my black shorts.

Fuck. That turned me on so much. But I quickly began to start thinking about Cat and how she would be here any time soon.

"JESSICA! Stop! I can't do this. Leave my dressing room now!" I say in anger while pushing her hands away.

"But Bru.." She said in a sad tone.

"SECURITY!!!!!" I yelled.

"Ok, ok. Fine. I'll go. But just remember one thing, she can't do it like me B." she winks and turns her smile into a blank face while walking to the door.

Jessica's POV:

Damn. What's gotten into his short tiny ass? God, He's even meaner now.

"JESSICA." Says Hayley from the hallway.

"Oh. Hi Hayley. I didn't see you there girly." I say with a smile.

"Mhm. Yeah. What were you doing in Bruno's room?" She says in a concerned tone.

"Oh! Yeah.. Um, I was just wishing him good luck tonight. I know he's going to need it. After all, it's his last show and we got to make it last long if we can." I said.

"We? Jessica you're not apart of Bruno's life anymore. You should know that by now." 

"But I just wanted to.."

"NO! Jessica. I think you should leave. Please. For the sake of Bruno and yourself. You don't want to embarrass yourself in front of hundreds of people now do you?" She says in aggravation.

"Whatever Hayley." I say as I walk away while rolling my eyes.

I'm still going to cheer Bruno on and I don't care who sees. Even though he cheated I'm ALWAYS going to be apart of that man's life until the day I stop breathing.

Catarina's POV:

As soon as Julio dropped me off, All I saw was flashing lights from the paparazzi's cameras as they shout my name and tried running towards me but some of B's security guards were telling them that I didn't have any comments about tonight's show or the fact that I'm Bruno's new girlfriend even though we've been together for 3 years now and nobody knew except for his family, friends, and his crew. I grabbed my phone out of my new black purse and saw that Hayley had tried to reach me for the past 10 mins, asking if I was here yet. I called her back to let her know that I was finally here after being stuck in traffic.

"Where have you been? Everyone's looking for you girl. But damn, you look sexy as hell! Fuck it up Cat!" Hayley yells as she smacks my ass.

"Hey! Does this dress make my ass look big? Does my ass eat up this dress? Oh my gosh. It does, doesn't it? Oh gosh. I don't have time to change. DAMMIT!" I yell in frustration.

"Oh my lord, you're fucking tripping. Stop it. You look great." She says.

"Ok good. I was just freaking out. I don't know if B will love it." 

"He will, trust me. And if he doesn't.. We're jumping him after the show." She laughs as she locks our arms together.

"So here you are.. At your man's dressing room. Walk in there and show off your goodies to yo maaan!" She says as she opens the door to his room.

Bruno's POV:

I heard the door open and I began to think it was Jessica again so I turned around and said..

"Jeh.."

Fuck. It was Cat. Fuck my life. I almost called her Jessica.

"H..hey baby. You're late. Where were you?" I say as I walk up to her, leaning in for a kiss. Forgetting that I almost called her by my ex's name.

*kisses back* 

"Mm.. Baby I was stuck in traffic with Julio, I'm so sorry mi amor." She says in a pouty tone.

"It's alright mami. It's Vegas. It gets like that. Especially when The Sex Dragon  is in town." I say as I bite my lip and wink at her.

"Mm. I know babe but you need to finish getting ready. I'll leave you be. I'll see you from the crowd baby. Good luck my king. Kill it out there Brunz." She says as she leans in for one last kiss.

"Thank you my baby love. I love you so much and everything that you do for me. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend." I said as I smack her ass.

"Mm, you better stop. You don't need to be in the mood before you go on stage." She said as she giggles.

"I don't care. I fart while I perform so it doesn't matter" I chuckled.

"That's disgusting Bruno." She laughs.

"Yes I do, I even put the microphone down and let the whole arena hear my fart." I laugh while bringing her close to me.

"Lies. But ok Mr. Mars. I love you."

*Kisses her forehead*

*opens the door*

"Bruno you're on in 5 mins." says Hayley.

"Told you B. Finish getting ready." says Catarina as they both leave my room.

You got this man. You got this Bru. You are the MAN, The LEGEND. YOU ARE MR. BRUNO MARS. You got one last show. You got this.

I begin to walk towards the stairs of the stage while putting in my earbuds. I can hear the crowd chanting my name as I grab my microphone and the boys following my lead. I can't thank god enough for such an amazing opportunity to do what I love. Which is making music for the world to come together and dance. 

"Bruno. You ready?" Hayley says while touching my shoulder.

"Always" I say while I place my hand on her arm.

"Go get 'em B!" Hayley yells.

"Ready boys?! LETS GO GET 'EM!" I shout while the band begins to play the opening to Finesse.