Chapter 6: First Flight Home

Catarina's POV: 

I woke up at 6am to finish packing my bags & showered for my flight back home to LA for this Art Class I've been dying to get into for months! As soon as I zipped up my blue suitcase I hear Bruno groaning from the left side of the bed.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just hungover but I'll be good? What're you doing up so early? Doesn't your flight leave at 9:00?" He said as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"It does, but I had to finish packing. I didn't want to leave anything behind since you're leaving soon as well." I said as I brushed out my damp hair.

"Oh. I understand." He said.

"Well I got to be leaving soon, it's 7:45." I said as I picked up my suitcase while walking towards the door.

"Um.. Babe?"

"Yes B?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrow at me

"Oh!" I said as I ran to him then giving him one last kiss as I leave to the airport.

A few minutes pass by as I walk into the airport, looking at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. I realized how much I'm going to miss Bruno while he's away doing a few interviews and such. I begin to board the plane and walked to my seat when a soft voice came up behind me and asked a simple question..

"Do you mind if I put my suitcase here?"

"Oh, I don't mind! Go right ahead!" I said as my back was facing towards the person who asked.

"Oh gosh, thanks so much! I thought I was about to hold my case in my lap the whole flight" He chuckled.

"Well, that couldn't have happened. The flight attendants would've put your suitcase somewhere el..." I paused while turning around, looking at the gentleman in front of me.

I was shook. This man was .. gorgeous. And I mean, BEYOND GORGEOUS. Something about him was so interesting, yet so unique. The way his brown curly hair was pushed to the side. His big white smile. His lips.. Oh my gosh. His lips. A part of me wanted to pull him closer to me as I kiss him. But my thoughts and my heart was racing as I continue staring at him.. Speechless.

"You were going to finish your sentence?" As he smiled while looking confused.

"Oh.. Yeah. Sorry. Um, yeah.. The flight attendants would've found a place for your case if I didn't let you put it here." I nervously laughed.

"Well, I don't have to worry about that anymore now do I?" He winked and walked away to another seat that was 2 rows behind me.

The whole flight, I couldn't stop thinking about this handsome man I just talked to on the plane. I reached for my phone and began to text my friend Trinidad about the whole situation. I couldn't wait for the plane to land so I can attend the Art class the next day. I started thinking about looking for apartments just in case I have to move closer to the Art studio.