Chapter 5: The After Party

Catarina's POV:

After Bruno finished Uptown Funk, I started walking backstage to his dressing room along with Hayley and a few security guards. I thought about how proud I am of Bruno, that man has been through so much. Before he released 24K Magic, he thought it was going to be a major flop but this amazing album made it to the charts at #1 for weeks. Then it became months. Now there's a plaque in his studio that reads:

6x Platinum Single "That's What I Like."

4x Platinum Single "24K Magic."

Platinum Single "Versace On The Floor."

2x Platinum Album.

4 Billion Global Streams.

*Bruno walks into the room with the band, his family, and the rest of the crew*

"Hey baby!" He says while leaning in for a kiss and a hug.

"Hi my love, you were so incredible tonight! I told you you'd kill it out there. I guess it's safe to say you took my advice." I winked.

*Bruno whispers in my ear*

"Mm. You're absolutely right ma. I couldn't stop thinking about how sexy you looked tonight. Did you pick this outfit out just for me? Or?" He says as he nibbles on my ear.

"This old thing? Ha. I mean, it doesn't matter if I wore clothes or not. I know you're planning on getting me out of this anyway." I giggled while pulling him closer to me.

"You're right again mami. I'm definitely going to need you to get out of this dress." He moaned into my ear.

"Mm. Bruno.. Not.. Not right now, your family is on the other side of the room eating the snacks from the refreshment table." I groaned.

"Ugh. I don't care.. It's not like they've never walked in on us while I was fucking you in the kitchen that one time." He laughed quietly.

"Oh my gosh, don't remind me of that. That was a bad impression B." I whimpered.

"Baby, you act like they didn't like you ever since then." He says while caressing my jawline.

"They probably do. They probably have flashbacks when they walk into the house and think to themselves.. 'Remember that one time we walked into Brunz's house and we caught him fucking Catarina behind the kitchen counter?' Yeah I'm sure they like me still." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." Bruno says as he squeezes my hand.

"Alright Bruno, are we going to hit up the Nightclub tonight? I think we should, it's time to celebrate!" Kameron hollers in excitement.

"Yeah definitely Kam."

"Cat, are you coming as well?" Kam questions me.

"Yeah but I got to do a few things before I go." I said.

"Ok, we'll meet you there!" Says Kam while tugging on B's bomber jacket as they leave the room.

Jessica's POV:

As soon as I walk out of the arena, a person handles me a little card that said:

"24K Magic After Party at Red Light Nightclub

Special Guest: Bruno Mars & The Hooligans/DNCE"