Chapter three:Hospital

(Slight sexual in beginning so you can go forward!)
Gar perspective
I woke up in my bed turning around to see carol my heart skipped a beat and sweat form I turned away slowly and my anxiety began but then I felt an arm gently go to my chest
"Morning sleepy pie."
She booped my nose and I giggled I slowly got up and stretched up. And carol got up too she was...
I looked away and she just smiled and posed
"What afraid?"
She got a blanket a pretended to wear a dress and posed I laughed and she did too and I started to walk away but not before I heard her groan and stumble
"Carol?!"
I ran up to her and she put a hand on my shoulder she was breathing a bit heavy before slowing down
"I am fine just felt like passing out there wow." She gone straight and kissed me before walking away.
I just smiled and walked to the bathroom.

Dendy perspective
I woke up with my eyes burning. Darn shouldn't have cried that much. I stretched up and got ready for the day. New day, new me and time to search for ko! It been two days and we couldn't find ko but we were not losing hope on finding him.
I went to my kitchen to get food and slowly ate hopefully today will be the day.

Carol perspective
It's been two days searching and we still haven't found peanut and that worried me so much but with Gene and the kiddos I was holding up. Especially with Gene he was the one to put my worries aside the most, especially at night.
We were at the bodega when I got a phone call from an unknown number. I hesitated by answered
"Hello?" "Is this Carol Kincaid?"
I hesitated
"Y-yes."
Then my prayers were solved
"This is Doctors Ipler and your son is here at the hospital, he was found in a heated car but thankfully we helped him through yesterday to get him stable and he is and asked for you to come."
I felt time stopped and tears of joy came
"Oh my god!"
I sobbed and fell
"Mrs.Kincaid?" "No no I'm sorry I am just happy to hear he's alive."
I wiped my tears and sighed
"Ok I'll be there as fast as I can thank you!"
I hung up and ran to Gene
"HE IS ALIVE!"
He stared and then wrapped me in a hug and swirled me around we then kissed and I texted the three kiddos to go to the hospital.

Enid perspective
I was with Rad and picked up my phone to call Dendy but my phone rang and it was carol I felt my heart race and I put it on call and on my right ear
"Hello?"

Dendy Perspective
I was in my room cleaning my hair when my phone rang from Enid I hesitated because if this was about ko it was either good or bad, maybe worse than those two.
"He...hello?" "DENDY! OH MY GOD! DENDY!"
I pulled the phone away than put it back
"What's wrong?!" "They found him! They found ko!"
I immediately dropped my phone and put my hands over my mouth and smiled tears began to prick my eyes then it sobbed. He was back! Ko was back in my life and thank god he was found
"Dendy?"
I picked up my phone
"Am here!" "Ok great we are coming to get you and going straight to the hospital!"
Hospital?
"Ok I'm ready!" "Ok be there in 3"
She hung up and I plopped to my bed. He was found, but was he ok?

Ko perspective
When I opened my eyes I was still in the bed with needles and monitors hooked on me. My head wasn't throbbing anymore which was good and the sun was shining through my window which was beautiful. I then turned over to see a blank wall and felt tired again and I let my sleepy eyes fall.

Carol perspective
I was in the waiting room with Gene holding his hand and tapping my right foot nervously.
"He's going to be alright carol."
I stared at him and smiled I hugged him but as I did I whispered
"Tonight me and you are going at it again right?" "Yes."
I went away and smiled, I wanted it to be night already for him to be taking my stress away and hearing him say my name over and over I crossed my legs and squeezed his hands. Just then the three kiddos came in and immediately we stood.
"Where is he?" "In a room we were waiting for you kids to come so we can see him." We all went to his room and we opened the door.
There he was my peanut asleep but alive I felt tears come out and I sighed. He's safe thank god and alive at least.

Enid perspective
He was alive thank god he was alive!

Rad perspective
Thank glorp!

Dendy perspective
He was alive and well I felt my tears escape and I sighed in relief. Just then he woke up and turned to see us he smiled and I began to cry even more. Dammit.
"Hey guys."

Ko perspective
When I woke up I saw my family they all looked relieved and I couldn't believe that I just smiled
"Hey guys."
They all talked. A lot. I felt safe
"Ko what happened?"
Enid asked and everyone watched and waited for a response
I just looked down and sighed
"I was talking with Dendy that night when I got attacked by a man? I woke up he was driving and mumbling. I felt hot but sick. I was sweating and slowly raised my hand,"
I looked at the ceiling
"I passed out and then woke again to seeing him park my car and left." He didn't take anything though because everything was left the same. I fell back asleep and heard people then they open the broken door and took me to the hospital. I remember wanting to lie down and sleep so bad, but they told me not to sleep...I felt so horrible and the last thing I remember was throwing a needle at that wall,"
They all turned to see a hole in the wall
"Then I was ok besides throbbing when I woke up and more informative so I asked for Mom to come."
They all stared at me.
"Ko I didn't know-" "it's good Dendy honestly I am fine now apparently I was having a heat stroke since apparently the guy purposely put the heater on to the maximum."
Everyone stared even more. I was making it worse wasn't I
"But I'm fine now!"
Mom sighed
"Well at least your alright now that's final." "Hey what time is it?"
Mom checked her phone
"Oh it's 7:53 so we'll leave you be ok?"
She began to get up and so did everyone else started leaving too. When they left I yawned and turned to see the night sky. Man was it beautiful outside tonight.

A/N
Hey guys yeah so they found ko yay! Hope you all enjoyed!!!