Chapter Ten: The Ugly Truth

(Warning: this chapter contains blood and violence)

Carol perspective
He...I felt angry grow within every inch of my body. I screamed and banged the wall creating a hole and crumbles of the wall. The two had looked at my direction and immediately my heart felt like it stopped because right where I hit someone was besides me, some villain who's name was becoming popular by the time laser left. "Ah and look who finally shows up why it isn't your old pal-" " Venomous?!" The purple man had his head down, his hair covering his face. He flipped his head up so majestically. He was wearing a worker outfit of the donut shop we were in, his hat he wore was on the floor. He was wearing black heels and his hair was shorter than now. Soon his chilling voice spoke deeply, evilly, "why hello dear brother it's been some time since our last...encounter now hasn't it-5 years give her a take."  BROTHER?! These two are brother?! Why hasn't he spoke about this to me. My heart raced faster than ever and my emotions were filled with so many mixed. Pain, fury, sorrow ness. "W-What are...you here for?!" Laser spoke in a rude manner. "Oh I'm here to help the queen after all she was a family member before you screwed her and all of us!" He punched laser and I gasped, "You had to just not be there when she needed you the most and she became this person and what do you do?!" He tightly gripped lasers head, "nothing, completely nothing. You leave her behind and end up with another and honestly that's really pathetic even in villain standards." He hardly let go and laser coughed. "what do you have to say about that Laser?" I looked at him and notice tears and a straight face as he sighed and said, "I honestly don't give a damn about her after that." Next thing I knew laser was smacked hard, blood coming out of his mouth as he got punched by the women, "YOU BASTARD!" laser screamed and a red aura was around him his body leaving the debris as his body was close to the women, "AFTER ALL THE HARD FUCKING WORK I DID FOR YOU AND  THIS IS WHAT I GET," she quickly turned, "NO SORROW OR ANYTHING?!" Laser nodded. I couldn't any longer. This all made my head spin as I again felt the dizziness and immediately fell.
Gar perspective
I was asleep when suddenly when I heard carol scream bloody murder and I jumped up and off the bed and was immediately in a fight formation. "WHO?!WHAT?!" I looked around blurry vision and turned to see a blurry figure on the bed and bright light of the window. I went to the table and got my glasses and put them on to see carol shaking and crying. "Carol!" I went to her side and put an arm around her as she sobbed, "what happened?!" Carol nodded and said very scared, "Laser..." my heart dropped. Oh...After all these years since that incident and she still cares more for him than me. What a fucking pity for me then. "He was...alive..." "Carol? What are you talking about?" She looked at me eyes angry, " He was alive when the sandwich incident and-and he was with a women a tall women-she mentioned a lot and-" she held my hand, " he lied to us-all of us about himself." My heart dropped her voice was so wimpy and sad, "That women in my dream was his lover and-and you know how he said he never was related to any villains?" I nodded, "well he's related to one alright! And it's venomous." I looked at her and she was circling around a part of the room, "What?!" "Yeah!" She looked at me, "The doctor venomous and apparently Laser and this women were going to get married and-and like something happened-and ...and..." her face fell and she said the words I never imagined I'd hear, "and he has a child..."

A/N
Woah so that escalated so quickly within the span of like few minutes. Anyway I hope u can forgive some errors here I made this at school so hehe srry if there's any errors. Anyway hope y'all enjoy! 😘