Chapter Eight: Enter Tko

Tko Perspective
Hey,so my name is- we'll forget that by now you already know my name, obviously you've been watching reading-yeah I know your reading this whoever you are and well...I sorta appreciate that because you know I haven't had anyone see me let alone read about me for a long long time.
Well I guess your probably wanting some backstory huh?
(Sigh)
Heh guess I should I mean so you can understand where I am coming from.
Alright shrimps, so this all starts way back when me and...ko were actually not born yet. Our...mother, holy shit hehe that sounds weird coming out of my mouth, well anyway she didn't know that there were two of us me and ko and really she only knew about ko and she really only cared about him. Wasn't until after her birthday she started to have some complications and within three days tops she was in the hospital. They did some ultrasound to see what was wrong and well...they found out something terrible. There was actually two babies and one had a heartbeat the other...was dead. That was me. I died in my physical form long before we were born. Carol was sure hell of a devastated about that.
Well they ended up taking me out of carol with no problem and my physical form was gone but my mental/spiritual self wasn't I was a ghost. Lost and scared-well I followed what was my gut to find the two and it was tough being only new to this but I eventually found them and sticked with them like that until ko was born.
Somehow when carol gave birth to ko I ended up seeing a bright light and was seeing from the right side of ko. Heh boy did that scare the shit out of me for a bit.
I ended up having ko control after that, after all this was his body, I was just loose luggage anyway and after that I fell asleep in the darkest parts of ko mind.
Wasn't until we were around 9-11 years old that I was woken up but for the wrong reasons, I felt darkness all around and had no control, felt like I was on some amnesia shit the majority of the time I suddenly was in cages and control and all that Tom fuckery was a blur.
I ended up staying in a cage for a while, it was small and I hated that. Wasn't until ko needed me that we both worked together to make...us by perfect...it felt awesome!
But then ko stopped it and put me away but not on the cage however, he wanted me to help him from now on, pfft, as much as I wanted to I wanted to go back to being asleep in the darkness. So I ended up walking away back to the deep, dark ends of his mind.
So that's it... wasn't until now I woke back up feeling powerful and wanting to become perfect again with ko and heh that's slowly happening, I like that. Well not only that but him and I being like brothers and him calling me T makes me get a warm feeling of comfort now, I don't know why but I know we're slowly being one. I can see memories of his now and play them in my mind. Heh he's had a life now has he, training to become a hero and all. Hehehe well as long as I'm here I'll be sure that doesn't happen...not just yet.

A/N
Woah a backstory of tko what?!
Yeah it's a bit odd but I wanted us to get to understand his perspective and get some backstory.
Hope y'all enjoy!!!