Chapter Eleven: Downtown Rush

Ko Perspective
Waking up. "Day 2." I quietly remark to myself, I knew T was asleep so it was just me. So...what the heck do I do now?
It's been 2 days since we've been in the city and we noticed it was totally not like Lakewood at all. Everyone minds there business and respect if u don't bother them. Since we got here we've done little to nothing we spent our money on looks and a shitty apartment, but to me that's cool cause we gotta adapt to what we got, T on the other hand is salty over this as he said, "why can't we just treat the fuck out of ourselves I mean we have so much money yet we're spending cheap!" And I mean don't get me wrong I love T but he a little...naive I guess you can say with our choices in the city. But whatever- at least I'm not alone in this new city.
I got up and stretched feeling some kind of resolution in me. I got ready for the day and left the house to find a gym or walk or...at least anything to keep me entertain cause dear corn does it get boring at times in the city. As I walk out to the streets of the city I look around "so many places, where to go?"

An hour passed when I'm running at this cool huge park area. There I get to enjoy my alone time as much as I can, it's already 12 till noon (I checked my phone after my last break) and T should eventually be up. He always wakes up at the afternoon hours.
2:00 pm
T still hasn't woken up yet and I worked out for a bit longer till I got lost for a good while but eventually found the apartment complex and changed and showered. Now I'm at this restaurant cafe place and it's really chill and comfy. I order myself a burger with a drink. As I turn to the window I immediately feel my heart drop to see "Dendy?" I thankfully was wearing a hoodie and have sunglasses so I used them.
"T! Pleas wake up we have a code Dendy!"

TKO perspective
Those words made me immediately wake up as I saw dandy from Ko perspective and she was coming close to here, "how the fuck did she find us?!" "Its probably not is she's looking for, she's probably visiting the city or a family or maybe-" "ok wise guy." I notice a device like watch with her and immediately said "code tech-4watch." "Oh corn." We both then saw her coming closer and knew we had to leave now.

Ko perspective
We immediately got up and left money on the table taking with us our take out bag and put the hood up and glasses on "oh corn!" I thought as we walked away. Hopefully she doesn't notice us cause then we're going to end up back home and who knows what the consequences are going to be.

Dendy perspective
I was walking to the location my watch was showing me Ko would be.
He is my best friend and I worry that some kind of metal phase or some sort is going on with him. Carol mentioned that he was acting odd since his hospitalization- such as waking up at afternoon almost night hours, bag under his eyes, change of clothing and attitude, and such- you know the usual teen stuff. So I volunteered to find him by pinpointing his phone since I remember putting a tracking device on his phone when we first were introduced (what do you mean it's creepy, it is totally not!)
I finally tracked him down at a little cafe, but now I noticed he was moving. Well I gotta stay with him now. I'm so close to him I can feel it!
I looked at the huge crowd of people in the sidewalk-great just great! Not only do I have to find him but I have to find him in a crowd of people!
It's been a good 5 minutes and I was close to him as my tracker said. I suddenly noticed him going a corner and filled it. But it was a dark alleyway "huh?" "Heh good luck in there 4 eyes." I heard someone say behind me but nevertheless I walked as confident as I can in the alleyway. "Let's just hope this takes a sort period of time!" I say under my breath

A/N
What? Dendy is back? Oh what will happen next chapter? Hehe well stay toon and hope y'all enjoyed 🐝