Prologue: (Y/N) Hyuga

"Alright, why don't you all introduce yourselves? One at a time." Kakashi-sensei said as he sat on the railing. "Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked.

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies, and things like that." He replied.

"Why don't you tell us stuff about you first? I mean, before we talk. Tell us about you, so we can see how it's supposed to go." Naruto asked.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate... Hm, I don't feel like telling you that." Kakashi-sensei said, oh I already like him.

Naruto and Sakura looked at him shocked, as Sasuke kept his static look. I nodded, understanding he likes to be mysterious.

Kakashi-sensei then started to talk again, "My dreams for the future, I haven't really thought about it and hobbies..." He glanced at the sky, "I have a lot of hobbies." He said.

Sakura looked unimpressed and turned to all of us, "That's totally useless, all he really told us was his name." Sakura whispered.

"Alright, your turn. You on the right, you first." Kakashi-sensei said, and we all looked at Naruto.

Naruto smiled and adjusted his headband, "Believe it, I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop. But I hate the three minutes, you have to wait after you pour the water into the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And, my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage and then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm a somebody important!" Kakashi looked at Naruto, interested. Become Hokage? You go Naruto.

"Alright, next," Kakashi-sensei said, and I glanced at who was next, and it was Sakura Haruno, the girl with the biggest crush on Sasuke.

Sakura gave a closed-eyed smile, "I'm Sakura Haruno! What I like, uh, I mean the person I like..." Oh, here she goes. She blushed, and glanced at the Uchiha "Uh, my hobby is, uh..." She did a nervous giggle and shook her head blushing. "My dream for the future is..." She blushed and glanced at Sasuke again. Can we skip her? She blushed and squealed. She sounds like a squealing pig, her hair matches the color of a pig too.

Kakashi-sensei, looked unimpressed, "And, what do you hate?" He asked.

She then frowned, her eyes still closed and still blushing, "Naruto!" I looked at Naruto, he looked like he was crying.

"Next." We all looked at Sasuke, who stayed in the same position the whole entire time.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything," Sasuke stated, coldly. "And, what I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone."

Everyone was quiet, we all looked at Sasuke. I sat in between, Sasuke and Naruto and I could feel his dark aura.

Kakashi-sensei then coughed, breaking the tension. "Ahem, last one." He said this time all eyes were on me... Even, Sasuke's.

"My name is (Y/N) Hyuga. I like reading, animals, and training. Things I hate?... I rather not reveal that, or other's could get upset by my opinion. Hobbies, hm... Hanging out with my brother and training with him. My dream for the future..." I thought a little bit. "My dream for the future is to become a very powerful shinobi, honor the Hyuga clan, and fight for my friends and family and to never disappoint." Kakashi-sensei nodded, Naruto smiled as our dreams are somewhat similar, and Sasuke looked away.

"Good, you each are unique and have your own ideas. We will have our first mission tomorrow." Kakashi-sensei said.

"What kind of mission are we going to be doing?" Naruto asked, very excited..

"It's a task, the five of us will do together," Kakashi-sensei said. "What? What? Whaatt?" Naruto asked.

"A survival exercise." He stated.

"Huh? A survival exercise?" Naruto asked. "I thought, we were supposed to have a real mission. Not more practice." Sakura said. "We already did this stuff, at the academy that's how we got here."

"This is not like your, previous training." He said.

"So, uh? So, uh? What kind of training is it then?" Naruto asked Kakashi-sensei chuckled. What's funny?... 

"Hey, hold on. That's a normal question, what's so funny?" Sakura asked. 

"Hehe, well if I tell you the answer, you're not going to like it." He chuckled, Naruto was confused and I titled my head to the left a bit.

"Of the twenty-seven graduates the just came here, only nine will be accepted as genin. The other eighteen will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words, make it or break it, pass, fail, the test and the chance that you fail is at least 66%." Everyone looked shocked, unlike Sasuke who held his glare, I sighed. 

"See? Didn't I tell you, you wouldn't like it?" He asked, knowing no one was going to answer.

"That's crazy! We worked hard to get here, believe it! What was that graduation test for anway!?" Naruto shouted.

"Oh, that? That was just a select candidate, to might become genin." Kakashi-sensei said. "What?!" Naruto shouted, "That's how it is. I decide whether you pass or fail. You get the designated training spot at five AM. And bring your ninja gear." He said.

I glanced at Naruto, as he shook. Poor guy, he tried really hard trying to get to become a genin. 

Kakashi-sensei turned around and waved his arm in the air. "That's it your dismissed. Oh, tomorrow you better skip breakfast or else... You'll puke." He said, giving all of us a somewhat menacing look.

We all got up, Kakashi-sensei disappeared in a black smoke. All of us turned towards each other, "Sakura! (Y/N)! See y'all tomorrow!" Naruto grinned. Sakura ignored him, "Get a good rest, Sasuke!" She blushed. I rolled my eyes, and Sasuke seemed to roll his eyes also.

"Whatever..." He mumbled as he started walking away. Sakura walked away and Naruto walked away, but not before waving goodbye. I sighed and ran up to Sasuke.

As soon, as I caught up to him, he glanced at me. "What? My house is the same way as yours." I said.

"To honor the Hyuga Clan..." He mumbled. "That's true?" He asked. "Yea, what about it?" I asked.

He was silent for a bit, "Don't let it get in the way of my dream." He said, I looked at the Uchiha. "Then, make sure yours don't get in the way of my dream, either," I said, and stopped in front of a large entrance. Sasuke stopped as well. We faced each other, I smiled at him brightly. "See ya tomorrow, Sasuke!" I chimed, and turned my back towards him and walked towards the house.

I then turned my head back to him, and sent him one last smile, before departing into the house.

[First chapter, next chapter being worked on. Hope y'all liked it 😊]