Chapter Two: Wait What?

"Ai, are you ready for school?" I asked, as I finished making her lunch for academy. Ai skipped out of her room with a happy smile. "Yes, mommy." She said, fully dress, her shoes by the door and walked into the kitchen.

I smiled and picked her up, holding her in one arm and in my other hand, I was holding her lunchbox. I kissed her forehead and then put her down on her feet, and then with my free hand I held her small hand and then we left our home. Not before making sure the door is locked.

We started to walk to the academy, chatting happily.

"Mommy! What are you going to do while I'm gone today?" She asked.

"Oh well, I'm going to go and see your Uncle and have a very important meeting." I said, and then put a finger to my lips. "But, don't tell anyone. Okay?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded proudly. "Okay!" She shouted, happily.

I smiled, as we soon reached the academy. I kneeled down to her height, kissed her forehead and handed over the lunchbox. "Have a good day, okay?"

She nodded, and wrapped her arms around my neck, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She smiled, and soon pulled away. "I'll miss you." I said.

"I know you will!" She said, jokingly and went inside. I stood up and looked at Shino.

I smiled. "Yo!" I greeted him.

He smiled a bit. "Hello, (Y/N)." He said, returning the greeting. "Take care of my daughter, I know where you live." I said, in a serious, but joking tone. He shook his head and sighed. "Yes, will I have to watch her this afternoon?" He asked.

I thought a bit. "I hope not." I said. He nodded in response. "Alright, class is starting, you should get going." He said.

"Of course! Bye, teach!" I shouted and waved at him, as he went inside.

I sighed and watched the door close, I then started to head to the Hokage's office.

I arrived after a few minutes and knocked on the door, that lead into the meeting room.

"Come in." The Hokage's voice could be heard through the door. I opened the door and saw Sai, Shikamaru, and other people part of the board and attending the meeting.

"Am I the last one?" I asked and sat down next to Shikamaru.

Shikamaru nodded. "Yes, as always." He said.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Naruto coughed, to get out attention. "Now that everyone is here. Any new reports?" He asked.

Sai started to talk about his reports, then Shikamaru, and everyone else who had new reports. Until it was finally my turn. I sighed and gave my short report of nothing new happening, the gates are secure and safe, and no new or mysterious ninja have been reported to be seen yet.

Now it was our Hokage's turn to speak. He proudly stood up and smiled. "I have gotten wonderful news. Sasuke Uchiha will be coming back in a few days and will be staying in the village for a good while." He said, happy that his best friend, his brother, will be returning and actually staying. Everyone clapped, except me, who laid my head down on the table.

Wait what?!

Sasuke...

He stood at the gates, this time, he was facing me. His back, was facing the gates. He stares into my eyes for a bit. "I'm leaving. And, I'll be gone for a long time." He said.

I sighed. "Okay, but... When will you stop leaving? The moment you stop moving, sit down and stay. Not just to sit down, have a nice dinner, talk, catch up, and fall asleep holding each other or doing other things. The moment you stop, I can tell you some news." I said.

He shook his head. "I can't, and that news can wait. I believe it's not important." He said, now turning his back away and started to walk away.

He never said goodbye to me.

It was our thing.

Goodbye meant to us, that we would never see each other again.

Despite our clans, our eyes we'll still see each other in the end.

I took a deep breath, as it looked he was still close, but I knew in my mind.

"I'M PREGNANT!" I shouted at him.

He was still far. But, somewhere, somewhere I knew, he heard me... Or at least I hope he heard me.

As soon as I knew it, the meeting was over. Shikamaru and the rest of them left. Except Naruto, who sat in his chair, staring at me. I looked at him.

"Sorry Naruto you have a wife who is my cousin and your gay, and I'm not a guy." I joked.

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hush. I want to talk to you." He said.

I nodded and gestured for him to speak.

"Sasuke needs a place to stay. And, I asked Sakura, but her place isn't big enough and it'll be awkward, since he rejected her, those many years ago." He explained. "So, I want to ask you. If you will let Sasuke stay with you for a while. I'm sure, Ai wouldn't mind." He added on.

He's right.

Ai would love to have another shinobi living in the house.

I shook my head. "I can't do it." I declined and got up. Naruto got up. "Why not? He was on the same team with us for a while, fought a war together, and still made it in the end together. Come on, just do it." He said. I continued shaking my head. 

"Tell me. Don't be stubborn this time." He said, in a somewhat, more demanding voice.

I sighed.

"Sasuke is Ai's father," I said, speaking softly. "I and Sasuke had a relationship. But, those five years ago, when he stayed for a while. A few weeks or so... During that time, we had the days of our life. I got pregnant. That night he left, I was planning on telling him. Until I learned, he doesn't plan on stopping." I explained, shortly.

Naruto looked at me with, wide eyes, shocked.

"What? How come you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't tell, anyone! Naruto! Only, Hisashi knew. Hinata's father... It was a thing, that, Hyugas have. It was as soon as Ai was born. When everyone left, Hisashi came to visit, to meet the new Hyuga. But, it wasn't what he expected."

I smiled and played with her tiny hands. She smiled at me. "Your hands are so soft and cute," I said, with a quiet, playful squeal. She giggled, and then I heard a knock on the door. "Huh? Come in." I said. The door opened, and Hiashi walked in. "Uncle..." I mumbled and looked at Ai. Her one Byakugon.

"I heard you had a baby." He said and walked over to us.

"Yeah, I did. The baby is a girl, and her name is Ai...."

"A full name?" He asked. He could see, I could see. And, he was ashamed.

"Ai Hyuga-Uchiha."

He then looked at her. Her one, visible Byakugon and her one (E/C) eye.

He shook his head. "Dishonor. You have brought shame, to this clan. With this baby. A half Hyuga, a half Uchiha? Two different clans and she doesn't even have two Byakugons. Shame. Dishonor. That is what you are. And, nothing, can change that." He said and walked out, not looking back.

"For dealing with Sasuke. I don't regret, having Ai. I just regret having her, with him. He ruined everything for me, but he got to kill his brother, right? He somewhat restored his clan. And, I don't want anything to do with him. Anything." I said.

Naruto walked over to me and patted my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Ai. Look, when Sasuke comes, I can see where he can stay. Just so you don't have to deal with him." He said, and then started to walk to the door, but then he glanced at me.

"But, you'll have to tell Sasuke, sometime." He said and walked out.

I nodded, I knew that. He is the father. And, he's coming.

[How is this chapter? Is it good or no? Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.] Edited: 2/1/19