Chapter Three: Ai Meet Sasuke

I smiled and waved goodbye to Shino, and started to walk away from the academy.

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice shouted.

I turned around and saw the one and only, Rock Lee, who was heading towards me fast on his hands. I smiled. "Hi, Lee. It's been a while!"

When he got over to me he flipped over on to his feet. "I know right?! How are you?" He asked. "I'm good, you?"

"I am amazing!"

"Well, that's great," I said. "What are you up to?" I asked.

"Just an intense workout! Would you like to join me?" He asked.

"Oh, ha, I don't know. I'm not like how I was when I was younger."

"We are still empowered with youth! Come on, it will be fun! I'll race you even! But... Twist! We race there on our hands, but with only one hand! So, that you'll be able to keep your clothes up." He said, referring to how I was dressed.

I was in a simple dress, triangular cuts on the side, reached slightly above my knees and black tights.

"Oh... Hm, that sounds funny since I have nothing better to do." I agreed.

He grinned, and punched his fist into the air. "Let's go!"

I grinned, and held my the bottom of my dress with one hand and hopped on to my free hand, holding my body up into the air, perfectly balancing myself.

He smiled, and got onto one hand and put his other hand behind his back. He then looked at me. "Ready?" He asked, excitement laced in his voice.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, excited.

"Alright! From here to the entrance of Konoha!" He shouted, grinning.

"Alright! Start the countdown!"

3

2

1

"Go!" He shouted, and we were off.

We raced to the entrance, using only one hand to get there. It wasn't very hard, it was easy for us. Others? No.

While we raced, people stared at us weirdly, pointing and whispering. Just like the old times.

I laughed as me and Lee raced to my house. We were doing something like exercies, but it was still a race. We had to race all the way to the entrance of Konoha, while doing jumping jacks and then drop down on to our feet and do push ups.

I smiled as I was ahead of him by a few inches.

I could hear him pouting from where I was. I smiled, now not paying attention as I continued jumping up in down doing jumping jacks and push ups. I suddenly bumped into someone.

I fell on to my stomach and huffed.

"You should watch where you're going."

I sighed and looked up. "Well, sorry Sasuke. Is it not enough that I'm on my stomach kissing the ground you walk on? Oh wait people already do that for you." I smiled and stood up.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Lee was still far behind me as I stood with Sasuke in a silent stand.