Chapter One: Ai Hyuga-Uchiha

[I found that picture on my laptop, and I was brought to tears when I saw Naruto as Jiraiya. Jiraiya is legit, my secret crush.]

I smiled and held the baby, in my arms. "(Y/N), she's beautiful." Sakura said as she prepared the birth certificate. "Yes, she is," I said, as I hoped that I could see Ai's eyes. She was sleeping.

Sakura walked over, "Have you decided on a name?" She asked.

"Yes." I smiled at Sakura, "Her name will be Ai." Sakura smiled and nodded.

"Here you go." She passed over the birth certificate and pen. I balanced Ai,  in one hand and I started to write in the birth certificate. I filled out everything, except father.

Sakura glanced at the certificate, "Who's the father?" She asked as she read over.

"Ai Hyuga- Uchiha..." She mumbled the last bit. I sighed.

"Eh, I fill the la--"

I was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in," I said.

The door open, and I saw Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, and Hinata. I smiled, "Hi." I greeted the trio.

Naruto ran up excitedly, "Is that your baby?" He asked. "Yes, this is Ai," I said. "Aw she's cute, Hinata is going to be expecting soon, so this is very exciting!" Naruto said, getting over excited and becoming loud.

"Hinata, get your husband, Ai is sleeping," I said quietly.

"Oh! I'm sorry!!!" He said, still being very loud.

We all shushed him, but in response to that, I heard little cute whimpers.

I looked at Ai, she was about to cry. I rocked her slowly. "Ssh." Her eyes were still closed. "It's okay..." I mumbled quietly. Her eyelids fluttered, I held my breath. Ai's eyes opened, we all looked. She had one Byakugan and one black eye.

"One Byakugan?..." Hinata mumbled. I glanced at Kakashi, all sorts of things going through his head. I smiled, "She's beautiful and unique." I said they all nodded agreeing.

Ai Hyuga-Uchiha

I smiled, as Ai ran around with Boruto, and Himawari sat on the ground playing with a small batch of flowers. "(Y/N)." I turned my head and saw my cousin, Hinata Hyuga.

"Hinata, hi." I greeted her, she smiled and sat down next to me on the bench. "Ai and Boruto get along so well, but that's what you get for kids. They start out liking each other or hating each other." She said. I laughed, quietly and nodded understanding what she meant. "That's true." I agreed. She nodded and watched the kids play. Himawari walked over to the older children, well it was more like a stumble. Hiwamari held out a small bouquet of flowers out to the pair. I smiled, as the two five-year-olds looked at the nicely arranged flowers. Himawari was three, and she looked up to the two.

Ai, she took some of the flowers and then sent sweet little Himawari a smile and I heard her mumble a thank you. Himawari grinned, and then the two looked at Boruto, who was probably contemplating if to take the flowers or no. He gave out a small sigh and took the rest of the flowers and muttered another smile. Himawari's smile got wider, and she then wrapped her small arms around the two, hugging them. I smiled at how cute the cousins were.