057

Jaebum was pretty sure the ice cream Jackson ordered was delicious, but then again he wasnt sure if that was the ice cream or the fact that he was tasting it on Jackson's lips.

Kissing Jackson was like drinking water after being stranded in a desert for weeks and finally being able to have some, it was like a breath of fresh air after being locked in room for days, it was like seeing the flowers bloom in the spring after a harsh winter. It made Jaebum immensely happy, heart full of feelings for the younger man sat in his lap with his hands in Jaebum's hair and Jaebum's on his waist under his shirt.

He tasted like chocolate and vanilla, like soft and tender, like pretty and kind, he tasted like Jackson and Jaebum was addicted, tongue running along Jackson's bottom lip while his hand moved down from the younger man's waist to his thigh. Jaebum was very much aware that they were both hard, it was impossible not to be when Jackson was grinding his hips against him in small little movements that made Jaebum kiss him just a little bit harder each time until Jackson was whining and pulling back to suck his own bottom lip into his mouth.

Jackson kissed like he was afraid it was the last kiss Jaebum would ever give him. He opened his mouth when Jaebum ran his tongue over his lips and he made these soft little noises in the back of his throat, almost like a soft sigh or a barely there moan, but Jaebum was so endeared by them anyway.

"Jaebummie hyung, it hurts." Jaebum's immediately pulling further back from him and frowning as he runs his thumb over Jackson's cheek softly.

"What hurts? Did i hurt you? Where?" Jackson's frowning too but at Jaebum's words he giggles and moves to cup Jaebum's face in his hands.

"Not me hurt, hyung. I mean..." He flushes and Jaebum still doesn't stop frowning so he looks down and then back at him while he grabs his hand and guides it down to the bulge in his jeans. "It hurts, daddy."

"Oh," Jaebum doesn't stop frowning for a few seconds until Jackson starts wiggling in impatience, only then does he smirk and press his hand down and give a few rubs until Jackson's panting and trying to move closer, lips parted as he presses them against Jaebum's for a kiss.

"It hurts?" Jaebum mumbles the question against his lips and jackson nods with a whine.

"Yes." Jaebum lifts his hips and Jackson gasps soft and cute against him, eyes snapping open to look at Jaebum in surprise. "Jaebummie..."

"I hurt too, baby." Jaebum's a little endeared at how red Jackson's face gets, he's positive it's half from how hot the car suddenly is, how close they are and how cramped it feels and half because Jaebum's hand is still on his crotch and his dick is now very noticeably hard against his ass.

"Help sseuni. Want help, please." The way he says it, his voice gentle and innocent makes Jaebum's dick twitch in his own jeans and he's positive Jackson knows how turned on it makes him when he acts cute. Jaebum had a very big thing for Jackson acting cute, it really wasn't a surprise the younger knew and used it to his advantage.

"I don't know... sseuni was being a bad boy before. Little boys don't get prizes if they're naughty, do they?"

"No, but baby gets everything because daddy Bummie likes sseuni a lot." He grins and Jaebum can't help but smile along with him.

"I do like you a lot, but if i always give you what you want you'll become spoiled. Even more spoiled than the other four idiots already have you."