098

"Ah, hyung!" Jackson whines and crashes into Jaebum's chest, huffing out tired breaths as he feels arms come around his waist, hiding himself from the amount of fans around them clicking away on their phones and expensive cameras, their soft coos and affectionate teasing making him laugh shyly and grip Jaebum's arm.

"You didn't have to come for me you know?" Jaebum barely whispers loud enough for him to hear and he shrugs.

"Wanted to come for hyung." Jaebum can only smile, the corner of his lips tugging up into a half grin half smirk that Jackson wrinkles his nose at. "What'd you bring me?"

Jaebum's laughter rings out around them loudly, hand coming up to cover his mouth as he leans in to bury his face into Jackson's neck where he shakes with muffled laughter. "A bottle of water from Korea."

"I have water already."

"Hm, and what don't you have already?" Jaebum looks at him again and presses a kiss to his forehead that brings on a chorus of shouts and even more cameras clicking that makes him sigh, soft and relaxed.

"A car."

"You and me both kid." Jaebum teases and then pulls back to grab his hand and prompt him to start walking to wherever his car was, duffle bag slung over his shoulder as he listens to Jackson whine again.

"Fine, I'm kidding. You promised me that candy I really like, though. Did hyung forget?" Jaebum shakes his head with a huff. He doesn't think it was possible to forget anything Jackson liked, anything he wanted.

"Of course not, I'll give it to you in the car." The younger seems satisfied as he links his arm with Jaebum's and leans against him as they walk.

"Mark drove me here, he's in the car. I'll have to share if you give it to me then." Jackson presses his cheek against Jaebum's bicep and huffs a laugh as Jaebum shrugs.

"Mark? Doesnt he have a life or something? Besides, sharing is good, too much candy to eat by yourself anyway."

"Meanie hyung, Mark is just being nice." Jaebum shoves him lightly and Jackson's grip on his arm tightens as he pouts up at him.

They walk quietly the rest of the way to what Jaebum assumes is Mark's car, the only noises they make are to say thank you to soft comments thrown at them fondly by the fans trailing after them at a safe distance. Jackson kind of feels like equally hiding away from the cameras as well as showing off his relationship with Jaebum, smile permanent on his face as Jaebum lets him link their fingers together and press even closer to him.

Mark's waiting outside of the car, tapping away on his phone until the clicking of cameras and chatter of the fans make him look up, smile spreading on his lips as he greets Jaebum with a hug and then motions for both of them to get in the car.

"No Jinyoung this time?" Jaebum shakes his head with a hum as he buckles in his seatbelt in the back, Jackson getting into the passenger seat and Mark in the driver's.

"Nope, he had a schedule and I just came for a quick visit, not staying long."

"Hyung missed me so much he couldn't stop himself from visiting me." Jackson laughs and Mark snorts in amusement as Jaebum waves his words away.

"I actually came because I needed to talk to all four of you. I also want to talk to Youngjae but that's not until i get back to Korea anyway.

"Youngjae's at home actually." Mark looks at him through the rearview mirror and Jaebum raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"Oh, really?"

"Yep," Jackson twists in his seat to look at Jaebum and holds out his hand until Jaebum sighs and reaches out to grab it. "Youngjae had some kind of show appearances here in Hong Kong so he stopped by today to hang out."

"Hmm, well if he stays for dinner then maybe I'll might as well just talk to all five of you at the same time. Its about the same thing really so it doesn't matter when."

"Hyung, what are you buying me for dinner." Jackson widens his eyes and scratches at his nose and it's such a tribal thing but Jaebum's heart still lurches and he's pretty sure he's got the biggest heart eyes in that moment, but he just huffs a laugh and tightens his grip on the younger man's hand.

"Ramen." Mark laughs at the same time that Jackson whines and pouts out his lip.

"I want lobster Jaebummie." He blinks his eyes and Jaebum swears theyre shining brighter than any star.

"Aren't I the guest? You're supposed to buy me dinner instead." Jaebum smiles in amusement and Jackson rolls his eyes.

"Hyung is my d- my hyung. You're supposed to buy me whatever I want." Jaebum can feel his heart start beating double the rate it's probably supposed to and he squeezes Jackson's hand again as Mark coughs and casts him a glance again, lips pressed together to try and contain his laugh.

"When it's dinner time I'll see if I want to buy you dinner. Or i can ask Mark to make us that special ramen thing he eats." Mark shoots a look at Jackson, laughing in amusement when he lets go of Jaebum's hand to cross his arms and turn around in his seat, laugh following not three seconds later when Jaebum pinches his arm and leans forward to grab his hand and link their fingers again. "Brat."

Jaebum's pretty sure Mark opens his mouth to say something, but then he just smiles and shakes his head as Jackson turns around and kisses the back of Jaebum's hand, teeth nipping at his knuckles before he giggles and makes a kissy face in jaebums direction.

Jaebum really wants to lean forward and kiss him.

////////////////////

note: okay, uhm this is 1k words and not really much of anything, BUT thats because im planning **** for next chapter 😔 I took so long because i was unmotivated and because for some reason when its chapters like these instead of posts and messages i always take longer. anyway I'll update soon again. for real soon this time not 2 weeks later ajwjjwejw