103

"Our Jackson, my Jackson who is cute and charming and steals hyung's breath away, It is you birthday and I wanted to tell you many things. Things that I've never even imagined telling another. I suppose that's how it has always been and always will be with you. Hyung always wants to say things he normally never does, and it's all because of you.

"You have a smile that blinds me and makes me wonder how the sun is still the giant orb in the sky instead of personified in you. The scientists should really look into this, because I have no doubt that you are the real sun.

"Our Jackson who always smiles and does everything selflessly with not only himself in mind, but others first. Hyung always wondered how to tell you a lot of things he was feeling, always wanted to say how you make me feel but everytime I looked at even your shoes or your hair or your clothes or your arm I was always too nervous or rendered speechless because of how beautiful everything about you was.

"My Jackson who was the bravest of the two of us and who thankfully I can now call my boyfriend, you are very special to me. In my life you are one of the most important people and I thank whatever diety there is out there that made me meet you. You are a wonder, something special in a sea of unique beautiful people. In that sea you outshine everyone in my eyes. You are like the brightest star in any galaxy, the most noticeable and the most beautiful and special.

"We've known each other for a while, a few months but it already feels like simultaneously it's been years and also like it was only yesterday that I first interacted with you.

"One of the many things I've always wanted to tell you is that you make me feel elated. You make me feel like I'm floating miles and miles into the sea, in the middle of nowhere with only you and me. You make me feel like I'm floating, like I'm flying and have reached the sky or grabbed a star in between my hands.

"Our Jackson who has become so special, I want to thank you for making me feel everything I've ever felt for you, adoration, admiration, confusion, elation, happiness, sadness, jealousy, proudness.

"The world seems to be a little bit better to me everytime we talk to each other, everytime we kiss, everytime we hold hands, everytime you speak, smile, laugh, cry of joy.

"I remember thinking that you were like a lighthouse for me. That I was a lost boat at sea needing guidance back home. You were simultaneously the lighthouse and the home you were leading me to. You are salvation to me. You are water in a dessert, you are a roof over my head in the rain, you are the wheels and the engine to a car, you are everything.

"I wanted to tell you the most important thing when we were face to face but hyung is impatient and wouldn't be brave enough to do so as a first time

"Our Jackson, my Jackson. I love you; this isn't the end, it's our beginning and I'm glad I'm really starting life with you. Happy birthday, baby."

|     The End     |

////////////////////

note: thats it. thats the end; this might be the end but i know I'm a crackhead, so when i get bored i might make special extra chapters and stuff, so keep this fic in your library if you wanma ever see those uwu. I'm really sleepy rn so I'll post the thank you note separately later when I've had enough rest that i can be sincere. but fpr now have this simple thank you so much.