chapter one

Heyy watpadders..i hope you guys will enjoy this story..its actually my first...forgive any mistakes or errors as this is just a draft..comment on what you think about the story although am still building on the plot..lastly show me support by voting and commenting..
Sahbeerah luvs u😘😘

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The plane i boarded landed at
Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport Abuja precisely 1:49pm,..
taking into my surroundings and humid changes..i casually began to come down from the plane.. i missed a step and felt a strong arm holding me at the back..

Regaining my stance i glanced back and met a pair of brown beautiful eyes staring back at me...ooo lala..coming back to Nigeria after 4 years in New york wasn't a bad idea after all..thank u papa..i mentally thanked my Abba..

my saviour was an average, black, bearded handsome chap,,with teeth white as snow as he flashed a smile...i realized he also has dimples OMG..could this get any better😱😱..i could see myself falling for this lad here..
Looking at him.. left me dazed and zombie like..i was literarily drooling over a guy..subhanallah..😌😌

"Are you OK"..you look like you have just seen a ghost.. Am sorry if you did not like that i touched you..you wanted to fall and it was just a reflex action..am very sorry...his deep voice boomed.

"Could you please keep quiet"..i said  calmly..it's not your fault you caught me i was just careless when i was walking without watching where i was going to..thank you..i replied still dazed..staring at his lips..SUBHANALLAH..haleema..what is wrong with you.!!

I started walking away feeling awful..i was practically drooling over a guy..yallah..he must think am a low class girl trying to throw herself at him..i increased my pace..it seems like the place was suffocated although we were outside..

Someone was walking beside me..while i was waiting to pick up my bag from the conveyor belt..i turned and saw that same guy..urggg someone wants to get a taste of me..

Luckily i took my bag and hurriedly left knowing the driver would be waiting for me outside....the same dude was still running besides me.."hey, hey, miss" he continuously screamed"..

I abruptly stopped and turned around  "hey mister, would you quit following me around..i don't think you want to get to know the bad side of me..it seems you think i am a low class girl that will just flaunt herself at you"..i started walking away again..

"Umm miss",,i could hear him stutter.. What!! I shouted earning stares from passersby..

"You got my bag"..i stood transfixed to the spot..i looked down at the bag i was carrying and i noticed it did not have polka dots..i mentally face palmed myself..i just utterly embarrassed myself..

"Am so sorry..it looks just like mine..i never wanted to be rude to you..please am sorry".

"No problem, i guess this then belongs to you"..he handed over my bag to me and attempted to walk away..

"By the way..am Zahradeen." He said and nice meeting someone like you..you kinda lifted the jet lag..he flashed a smile and walked away..

I am  Haleema..i mumbled..he was already out of sight..way to go haleema..you already embarrassed yourself without spending up to an hour in Nigeria..

I went outside and spotted the purple Benz..still new as ever..getting closer to the car i realized the driver wasn't Abubakar nor one of daddy's driver..uhmmm..mister why are you here?

"I came to pick up someone and you are?"..

This is my car and you are asking me who the hell i am!!!..i will make sure when i get home i tell daddy to dismiss you..i heaved..