Chapter 2

Roshad leaned over and tried to kiss me. What are you doing, I have H.I.V.Sorry. I'm lying. Don't play like that he said you can really have it he said as he tried to kiss me again. Sorry. I can't. He shook his head in disappointment and drove home.

We went in and got ready for bed. Listen I'm sorry about what happened. No its all good homie.  I'm scared can I sleep in your bed tonight? Okay. Soon the morning came I went to find a job. Then I ended up being a Nurse. I did the interview and got in but for some reason after the interview I stayed and work. Soon I was going home. Roshad why are there panties on your bed? Um.... Those are yours remember? Please don't be trying to play the dumb roll with me don't make it seem like I'm stupid. But I just played the dumb roll right along with him. I think I'm gonna sleep in my bed tonight. But I hadn't slept in my room or seen it. First I spotted a four seater table with a crystal clear chandelier. And then I spotted a flat screen TV size: 12.0. Then I also spotted a coffee table, a brand new couch, new smelling paint, glass doors to my bedroom, and to the shower, A king sized bed with cotton soft pillows. I then realized everything was perfect.

I went back into Roshad room. How long am I staying again? Until you feel comfortable enough to go. Okay. As soon I let loose and fell on the bed it felt like paradise. As soon as my alarm went off it was 3:36. Oh my goodness I'm late for my second of work! I went to the bathroom open the glass doors and took a shower. When I got out it was 3:54. Damn I'm so late I put on my pink mixed with purple. Shirt and pants and headed downstairs. Everyone was eating at the table I had to take to go. Hey sleepy head and bye. I closed the door. And opened it back hey can take one of your cars? Yeah. Okay I'm taking the Lexus. Bye he said as I slammed the door. I drove to my job working all day. Meanwhile Lamar and Roshad are at home doing something. Soon that night I came home. I ran up stairs and fell back on my bed. You okay honey? Roshad asked? Nope. I have to work a full shift tomorrow. Oh well sorry to hear that.

What you are gonna want to hear is that I got a raise. This job is really helping me get my mind back straight again except that I'm very spare. I'm gonna go jog around the corner. Alright see ya. And don't watch me. OK fine. But if you get hurt don't say I told you so. Ayye guys its that porn worker a guy joked while throwing money. Not funny guys. The men started getting closer and things started to get blurry. I woke that next morning on the sidewalk with a busted lip a black eye and bleeding   in my leg and I had a Charlie horse in my left arm. I found myself in the hospital and that's what people told me. I should've never been so strict and told Roshad not to look out for me. But they said I will be staying in the hospital because 1. I'm pregnant and 2. This is serious injury.