Chapter 15

(Friday)

For my birthday I went and got my nails done. I waited for Erin to come home. Because he had dropped the baby off to his mom's house. I heard the doors of his car close and he came in the house all handsome with flowers and a haircut. I had a pink dress with one strap and my cleavage showed. One for two. He took us to a restaurant called " Stribalae". It was a seafood restaurant.

I got the menu and look up and down. I wanted some grilled rice and some garlic bread and chicken. Your breath gonna be stank. Erin said making a joke. He ordered regular Chinese rice with two big thighs of turkey. Whoa now you just gonna be full. I said. Oh and he said two glasses of wine. After the waitress left I said I'm fine I don't need any. But he kept telling me to drink it.

Soon the waitress came back with the drinks. Your food will be coming. The waitress said. Then this man walked over to the little silver part at where we were sitting. He put my rice on there first. A big fire came. He put some clear stuff on it to start the fire. It was delicious. I had like nine full glasses of wine. And Erin had three bottles of beer. He drove to get the baby. Because I was too tipsy I had to lay down.

I heard him with the baby bag and the baby and the keys. He kissed me after he put Ereisha in her crib because she was sleep. I put the top of my finger in my mouth. I bit my lip and said only a little. I put on my condom and hopped in the bed. The next morning I was wore out. I felt like a little whore. I went jogging on the sidewalk where Eric lives he stared out the window as I passed.

Ereisha and Erin came around in the car while he was looking and Erin gave me a kiss and I hopped in his car. He look sad when I look back. Poor thing. I said. Then Erin kept riding where we going? We going to Gianni house cuz her boyfriend mark got stacks for me. Stop the car! I got out and went in the back seat. Her hair looks a mess luckily there was a bow in his backseat so I used that for her hair.

As we got there. Gianni was waiting. Where's my little snookapoop. Well hello to you to then. I didn't eat breakfast I said walked in her house with my hands rubbing together. Well you know I'm a vegetarian so I got some grits and eggs in there for you. She said taking Ereisha's had off of her chain. Alright y'all we can go. Erin said. I rapped my plate up in aluminium foil. I got Ereisha from Gianni and left. So how much you got. I asked Erin. 24k that's enough? Yeah to pay our bill.

Soon we pulled up to our house. When we got inside he put Ereisha in her crib and walked to the living room. Listen. I've been wanting to ask you this but.... He said as he dropped on one knee, Will you marry me? Yes! I said so dramatically with a tear falling down my face. Everybody was in on it because after that everybody stood up from their hiding places all my sisters were there my grandma and grandpa was there my mom and dad was even there. How are you mom I said running toward her. I'm good then I ran to my dad and to my sisters. I love you guys. There was even cake.

I put on the christian Bauer ring. It was beautiful. I love you I said French kissing him. Everybody left soon. And mom even started checking on me to make sure I wasn't stupid like she was.