Chapter 6

The next morning I got a call from Roshad. Subject: Where. Message: Where are you? I miss you babe. Can we meet at Central Park. Anger tears rolled down my face and I threw my phone. Babe you okay? Erin said waking up from his sleep.  Yes. Actually I have a confession I will make. Well....? Roshad asked me to meet him at Central Park. Don't go its a setup. I don't think so baby. I know my girlfriend did it last year and something happened to her. Where is she now? Exactly. And if you put in all together he said he's calling malones and to meet you at the park. I'm telling you its a setup. Okay but ima go start breakfast come down if you need me. I ran downstairs and got a pot. I cracked 4 eggs and put my seasoning. And I mixed and put it in the pan and made it. Baby! I heard from across the room. What!? Come here. I ran upstairs and went into his room. He escorted my shirt. And I put it back on. Really? Does everything have to be about sex? No. But you usually like it, what's going on? I think I'm pregnant. And I keep vomi..... I said as I went to vomit. I keep on vomiting! Oh well maybe you should take a damn pregnancy test. And I lied I have had sex before not makeup sex.

Can I take your Subaru? Yeah go ahead. He said in disappointment. I got in the car and drove to the corner store. My dads girlfriend was there and if she found I was pregnant she would tell my dad and he would possibly rape me and kill me this time.  So I waited. Playing with my curly hair and messing with my bump. Soon she went home. And another cashier came. But she looked familiar and I didn't want to get myself in trouble I still did it. I went and got the pregnancy test. I went to the cashier. Her name was Marshell. She was my dads ex wife then I knew I got myself in big shit. You look familiar. She called. How I'm from the south Miami. O...Kay. Thanks. That was close I said while turning away and taking the bag.I walked out of the door and got in the Subaru. And drove home.  When I got home it was nighttime already. I took the pregnancy test. And I am pregnant. And I missed  my period. I never cared what anyone said so I just went to central park anyway. I wait and waited for Roshad. I knew you couldn't stay away. What do you want.? I want you. But I don't want you. Right. He said as he put his hand on my mouth and nose. And he waved his hand behind my head. I started to hit and pinch his hand because I couldn't breathe. Then these men put me in a van and drove me off.