Chapter 4

When I woke up I realized my best friend, my boss, and my so called boyfriend left me. So babe we going out tonight. In my mind I wanted to be rude and say don't you got a girl. But I went along. Then I saw that attitude\Aggravated \ and mad face. Babe you come too he said. I went in my bedroom and close the door as I sadly slid my head down the door. Babe you okay? I heard from a boy or man outside of my window. I look down and it was my best little friend boy Erin. People called him my boyfriend so I just called him the other way. He thought my dad was so loving but he didn't know he was a rapiest, he let us live because we were his daughters.  He was beautiful I recognized his nice packs of teeth, one shining earring, his golden watch, his black but a little bit coated with light skin. As I fell in love with those things I fell out of the window. Are you okay? Yes thanks. How are you? He said as we walked down the street. Not very well. I had a baby but I abandoned it. And I really regret it. Well you can have another. Sorry Erin but you can't be sexually messing with me I've been through a lot of stress. I snapped. Well sorry. he said as he walked off. Wait no! Erin come here. What? Im  sorry. Come to my place. Sorry maybe tomorrow. I have to get home. Bye! Bye! I climbed back into my window. Babe you okay in there. Roshad said worried as he put his hand on the knob. Yeah I'm fine. He opened the door. I told you I'm fine. I said walking away from the window. Roshad couldn't know I was with his gang member Erin. I walked downstairs and saw Roshad and Tazmere having hardcore sex. Roshad pulled away from the sex and said to me, Babe this is just a little. Well.... I'm going for a walk. As I walked out of the door i saw Erin poppin molly. You ready now? Yes. I said as I got in his blue Ferrari. So have you ever had sex before? He said as we pulled up to a red light. No but I've had makeup sex. But I'm not in the mood for sex. Why don't you love me Taresea? You don't know what love is? But I will show you when we get to your house. Am I turning you on? Ew...... No, Maybe, Yes. Then the red light turned green. We drove to his  house.  Whoa! Its like three stories tall. It is he whispered in my ear. So are you gonna come in? He said as he put the key in the keyhole. Yeah! Sorry. Home sweet home. He said as he open the door. Come here. He grabbed my waist and started kissing me. Let's take it to the bedroom. We proceeded what we were talking about doing upstairs in his bedroom. Sorry. I gotta go please don't talk to me anymore. But babe. Well can you at least come tomorrow? I guess. Bye. I ran home and it was official something was gonna happen. As I opened the door, I saw Roshad and Tazmere standing by it. This is way to late for you to be coming home, There isn't any type of walks that take 5 hours. Now go to your bedroom. I walked pass him. And I felt his punches and slaps and the back of my body. When he was done beating on me I finally walked to my room. I sat on my bed and laid inside the soft pillows hoping they would forget what just happen. I heard three soft knocks on the door and I was beaten so bad I was scared to open the door. Who is it? Roshad. I slowly opened the door. But I kept the top chain locked. Babe listen im sorry. Things just got out of hand. And that son of a bitch Erin. You know I would never hurt you. Well you just did and don't blame stuff on Erin he wasn't even here you lying basterd get out if my room. He. slapped me and left the room. Taresea I heard from afar. I looked out of my window and saw Erin. You okay because I heard that slap from down here. If you were mine I wouldn't treat you noting like that. Well I'm not yours I said closing my window. Wait! Can you come down for a sec? I don't know what a sec is and no I have to take a bath. Well I'm coming in. Please no. Yes. He went and knocked on the door. Roshad answered. Hey buddy I need to stay here for a while. Why? Because this nigga said hell give me some stacks if he lived at my house. Well okay cuz I already got a guess. Your room is next to a girl named Taresea. But don't mess with her or else we gonna be putting up the fist. Alright nigga Erin said as he walked up the stairs. Baby I'm in he whispered. He came in my room and I felt like we were being deceitful. I got in the glass shower as someone turned the knob. I turned on the side where my butt was showing. Don't worry Babe its me. We can't be doing this. We're in Roshad's house. Maybe just a  little. I turned around and let him see my whole body.Ooo. You got the most sexist body ever. Thanks.  All the lights in Roshad's house were out. Now? He said as he slid my clothes off. Yes but does everything have to be about sex? We had sex. Taresea I love you . I can't be without you. Well now you have to. Tell Roshad you have to go tomorrow. I guess I deserve hell. Well see you tomorrow. When I'm leaving. Bye. Bye . We said as he went to his room.