Nicole

Recording One - Nicole

The Woman of My Dreams - Nicole

My Girlfriend - Nicole - The Woman of My Dreams

Imagine if you will a beautiful tall tan twenty-something model in a bikini. The woman of your dreams. If you're a guy that is. Or a lesbian. If you're a straight woman, gay man or gender neutral just play along. Okay? Okay, There she is the woman of your dreams. The woman of my dreams. That's Nicole. She was playing beach volleyball. Well, she wasn't actually playing volleyball she was bouncing and setting a volleyball by herself. You know, practicing. But she was next to a volleyball net and she was on the beach. And did I mentioned, she was in a bikini. A bright red Bikini. Or wait, maybe it was white, at first. Anyway, I was talking about Nicole. Ah, Nicole. My girlfriend Nicole. Well, she was my girlfriend. Or at least she was... going to be my girlfriend. We did date. We dated. Once. We went out once. It was the best date I've ever been on. And I've been on a few. At least a handful of dates. She was definitely the perfect girl for me. Until something went wrong. Terribly wrong. But that's okay. Cause I can fix her. Fix it. I can fix the problem. I'm a doctor. I mean, I'm going to be a doctor. I'm currently a medical student. A med student at a popular Southern California medical University that will remain nameless. For now. Until I fix her. Fix things. Make her all better. Then when I'm done fixing her. I mean fixing things the world will know all about this school. This great medical school. The Medical University of Los Angeles. And about me, Frank. Frank Nathaniel Stein.

So it all started when we were first dating. On our first date. Well, our only date. For now anyway. I was wearing a new shirt that I had found on the ground while walking across campus. It was a long sleeve pink button down oxford if I remember correctly. I had to throw it away cause it had some really tricky stains on it that I just couldn't get out. Blood stains can be really tricky you know? I was also wearing a tie I think it was plaid green maybe teal, but I can't really remember cause of all the blood. I don't really like blood. I kind of have a thing about it. It's a little creepy. You know as a doctor it's not all tongue depressors, stethoscopes and surgical gloves? Do you like the taste of tongue depressors? You know? The wood taste? Or the cold touch of a stethoscope on your skin? I love that stuff. That's why I became a doctor. Or at least why I'm becoming a doctor - you know Med School? And blood? There's blood. Lots of blood and that can do things to you. So can the tuition and the student loans. Oh my God I wish I could operate on my loans. Wouldn't that be great? If you could slice open your student loans and cut them out? Well as I was saying, I was also wearing a great and I mean really great sports coat that practically perfectly matched my tie that is until I got blood all over it. You know, I should just wear medical scrubs all the time. The great thing about wearing scrubs is that when you get blood on them you can just go into a hospital, any hospital and swap them out with clean ones. Hospitals have awesome and I mean really awesome laundry services. I imagine it's because all of the blood. I was also wearing white slacks. Yep, I don't have those anymore either.

It was, however, an amazing first date. It wasn't my first date ever. It was our first date. Nicole's and mine. I have been on other dates. Many. A few. Okay, three dates total. Two of them were group dates. But I know what I'm doing. Anyway, we were walking on the beach. Talking. Walking. In the sunset. Talking and walking with each other. Well, I was doing most of the talking and then out of nowhere Nicole just plants one on me. She just grabs me and says, "You talk too much." I thought it was adorable. Although I don't like to use the word adorable that much because my Grandmother used it all the time but she was "A-Door-A-Bull." Nicole was. Not my Grandmother. In her sweet little sundress. Nicole was wearing a sundress. Not my Grandma. I'm not sure Grandma even owned a sundress. I don't think they sold them in the Transylvanian Alps. Although she could have made one. Grandma was really good at making things and her cooking Oh-EM- Gee. I bet Nicole was a good cook. I mean is a good cook. Wait, where was I? Right, walking on the beach. In a sundress. The woman of my dreams. Nicole. Kissing me. Hard. Really hard. I mean it felt great. So great, at first, and then it was like she was trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth. Well, not just out of my mouth but out of my head. Not that that's a bad thing but at the time it seemed a little much. And what did she mean by, "You talk too much." ? I mean the way she said it is was as if she almost had a sexy European accent or something and it just drifted through my ears and into my soul. Most doctors don't believe in the soul but they've never made out with Nicole.