Jenny

Recording 2 - Jenny My Partner

The girl of my reality. - Jenny

My partner - Jenny - My Study Partner and The girl of my reality.

Someone was at my door frantically ringing the bell and feverishly pounding while screaming, "Frank, Open the door! Help! Help! Open the door!"

It was Jenny. My Partner, My Study Partner.

What kind of emergency could Jenny have? I mean seriously? It wasn't like any of the work we did together was life or death.

Well, when I say I worked with Jenny we didn't actually get paid for our work unless you count the Google AdSense money we made on YouTube. You know? I don't know if I can legally talk about that cause I signed an NDA. Oh, that's not a medical term it's a legal term. It means Non-Disclosure Agreement. So there you go that's gotta be $14.75 of a legal degree for you. Yep, they do the same thing in Law School using big words like non-disclosure agreement when they could just say, Keep a Secret Contract. Anyway, Jenny and I have made a few cents on our YouTube Channel. We talk about things that are slightly medical that you can pay someone a ton of money to do for you or you can do it yourself. In fact, we make them into doing it yourself videos. We shot a few of them; "How to Whiten Your Teeth" and Jenny walked away with a killer smile, "How to Set a Broken Bone" - That one hurt, a lot. We also posted, "How To Remove Hair." Believe it or not that one hurt even more than breaking and setting my own arm. I still have some bald spots on my chest from that vid. Kind of reminds me of the time the Jehovah Witnesses came to my door. Speaking of which, why was Jenny, knocking at the door? Oh, that's right, we had a standing date, well it wasn't really a date, it was a regularly scheduled time in which we studied. We weren't, "Going Steady." We were studying each week so that we would get better grades. And this week was mid-terms. Mind you, Jenny was just a partner, a study partner and my YouTube partner of course. Although using the word partner can now mean the whole bunch of different things. You could say partner and it could be your business partner or your life partner or in the old cowboy movies your partner would just be the person you rode horses with but I assure you Jenny and I just reviewed medical terms and body parts, in the medical books, not our body parts. We did it to get better grades. When I say "did it," I'm referring to studying, not coitus. Anyway, we would study anatomy so that we would get better grades but for some strange reason, I felt very nervous when Jenny showed up for our regularly scheduled appointments. Especially when we talked about body parts. Funny that was before Nicole but I remember it really did get my heart beating. Oh, right, Jenny was beating on the door and yelling, "Frank!"

I quickly threw that last piece of crushed ice I had purchased at Fill and Chill onto Nicole's still totally smoking hot but lifeless body in the bathtub, closed the shower curtains and pulled the bathroom door shut. I straightened the pizza boxes as best I could, uprighted the coffee table and spotted a blood stain on the couch when I heard Jenny bang on the door again. "Frank, help! Open the door now!" I covered the blood stains with a dirty blue shirt and a pillow or two and took one last look before I opened the door. You know criminals make mistakes like crazy when they're under stress but I had to keep reminding myself I wasn't a criminal. I was a doctor. Well, you know what I mean. But I was nervous. Nervousness is a strange phenomenon that affects even those homo sapiens in the best of health. Composed of the mechanical, physical, bioelectrical, and biochemical functions the human physiology can react to fear, whether perceived or real, in many different ways. The strain and subsequent toll that tension takes on one's organs can manifest in many different ways... - I paused for just a moment placed my hand on the doorknob and caught my breath. More often than not nervousness leads to one single manifestation. - I opened the door.