This isnt the Y/n i know

Don't play sounds yet
Things to remember
Y/n
E/c

Ferdinand P.O.V
"Ferd"? Asked Y/n. "Ya it's me". I said. "Well welcome back". She said. Then she walked back to the stale. I was confused she's never that cold. "Yikes ferd That was cold". Said bones. "Where is she now"? I asked. "Probably crying in a corner". Laughed Val. Then a blur came past us. And it knocked over Val. "What did you say valiant"? Asked Y/n. "I said that you crying in a corner". Said Val while getting up.
Play sounds wait till the sound is over

Y/n charged at Val and they began to fight. I noticed so many cuts and marks on her, her horns are very sharp along with big muscles. "Bones we have to stop this". Said Guapo. "Your right". Said bones. Guapo and bones pushed Y/n out of the fight.
Next day

Lupe P.O.V
I was walking when I saw the men talking about EL PRIMERO. I ran in the stables and woke up everyone. "EL PRIMERO EL PRIMERO"! I yelled. Then I got kicked in the face by Y/n. "SHUT IT GOAT"! She yelled. But once she heard El PRIMERO she started to growl. "Lupe why she all in rage now". Said bones. She ran outside and stuck her head out the railing. Then she roared at el PRIMERO.

Valiant P.O.V
Y/n always wanted to fight El primero but she always got thrown down because she's a girl. We're in the gate now waiting for the single so we can go in. But Ferdinand doesn't move his butt. Then Y/n poked him and he moved. Y/n pushed us all and went in and destroyed the targets. She roared. "Guapo I'm gunna mess with Y/n". I said. Then he buded me . "You'll regret it Val I'm telling you". I charged and y/n . I cut her with my horn on accident she roared really loud in anger we all stopped. "THAT HURT"! she roared. She charged at me and knocked me over . "I'll teach you how to respect a girl you set of horns"! Y/n yelled. The men came in and stopped us. "I told you Val". Said Guapo.

Ferdinand P.O.V
This isn't the Y/n I know