Flirts

Things to remember
Y/n
E/c

Y/n P.O.V
Why I'm I so cold now I was really happy when ferd came back but I didn't show it. Why tho. I saw bones come in my stall. "Hey Y/n you alright, like we all know something is bothering you". Said bones. "Don't tell anyone or else it's your grave bones". I said . He nodded. "Why I'm I so cold now I was happy when ferd came back but I didn't show it". I said. "Well you have changed a lot since he left and Val well he's just Val and let me tell you something all of us guys here we all like like you even Val he just shows it in a different way". Said bones. Then he immediately blushed. "OH CRAP I JUST CONFESSED ALL OF OUR FEELINGS"! he blushed. Then ran off. I went outside and stretched. I went to my favorite tree and I just laid  there. "Hey girl you looking fine". Said Guapo. "Fuck off Guapo". I said. "Feisty I like it". Said Guapo. I rolled my eyes. I stood up and walked away but Guapo followed me. "Leave me alone Guapo". I said. I walked faster. "Never". He said with a smirk. I started to run towards the training ring. I had to ignore Guapo but he just bugged me. Then Val came up to me I was ready to fight if he started it but instead he licked my cheek. And in return I kicked him. Next bones came up to me but he had the boom box and he put on romantic music and danced around me. "Boi if you don't get away from me you'll have a lot of broken bones". I growled. He stayed so I head budded him to a wall.

Ferdinand P.O.V
I saw the guys flirting with Y/n to tell the truth I was jealous but I saw y/n getting angry she kicked Val and head budded bones to a wall she was pissed then I saw Guapo pin her up against the wall he was going to kiss her. I raged. "GUAPO
LEAVE HER ALONE"! I roared. "What are you going to do about it flower bull"? Said Guapo. He got off Y/n and started walked towards me. He was right I can't fight and I don't like to fight. I ran towards Y/n and sat in front of her making like a shield. "Hit me push me or throw me but leave Y/n alone". I said. "Whatever". Said Guapo. Then he left. "Thanks". Said Y/n. She also walked away . What happened to her while I was gone.

A/n:
Please read all of this. I'm sorry you all had to wait a long time the power went out at my house today and it barely came back it went out like at 7:00 am again I'm sorry