Ferd.....

Pic above is you change your eye color if you want

Things to remember
Y/n
E/c

Y/n P.O.V
Why is he sorry why. I walked back with the bunny on my back. I put him in the stables well in mine and went to get a carrot for him. "Here you got little guy". I said. He munched away then I heard Valiente's voice. "So girls got a snack". I turned around and growled. All bulls would never keep a bunny or any other animal. "What do you want". I growled. "Come on I just want to play with the little guy". Said Valiente. I signaled the bunny to stay. I pushed Val away. "Get away"! I yelled. I knocked him out of the stables. He stood up. He just laughed. "Oh girly you think your so tough". Said Valiente. "Well guess what.....your not your weak and I mean it". He growled. He charged at me making me fall. I couldn't stand up the word wake kept repeating in my head. He pushed me cut me in my back but I didn't move. I heard the guys yelling at him to stop and I knew why El Primero was watching. He didn't take Valiente to fight he just said. "Take the girl to the you know...". I was going to the chop house.

Ferdinand P.O.V
Everyone looked sad. "Where's Y/n going"? I asked. "S-S-Shes going to the c-chop house". Said bones. My eyes widened.  She walked to the truck looking at the floor she whispered "I'm weak I'm weak". Over and over. She got into the trunk and looked at me with tears streaming down her face. "I forgive you........ferd............". She whispered to me. Then the truck went away. She's gone.

Y/n P.O.V
"Ferd.....". I whispered to myself.