" Rapey Davey ."

Warm coffee adds warmth to my body as I take in the sunset. The sky is highlighted by hues of orange and pink, as the sun disappears behind the trees. The sound of heavy boots against the gravel turns my head to see Negans tall frame.

" I sent Amber, Franky, and Sonya, to hang with the Dr. Smarty Pants. Can I trust he will behave himself right? I mean he is with what's her name again?"

" Olivia."

"Right, you should know, she is your sister. "

I rolled my eyes, as I stood up, crossing my arms over my chest. "What makes you think she is my sister?"

His devilish smile showed off the dimples on his cheeks. " Eugene fucking told me. He thought I would know that since you are my wife. "

Dammit, Eugene!

" Yes, she is, so what?"

His arm reached out, pulling into his chest ." The point is I don't like being fucking lied too. That shit is not at all acceptable. You were already on thin ice with me, I hope lying to me was worth it ."

My arms pushed against his chest, releasing me from his grasp. " What is that supposed to mean?"

His warm breath fanned my face, as he leaned in. His lips grazed my ear, sending chills down my spine. " It means no fucking visits with the sister until I say so. "

My jaw clenched, as my eyes burned with anger." You can't do that! She needs me!"

" Damn sure can! If you keep acting like this, I will make it longer then this time. For this offense, I think a week is fair."

" A week? Please, don't do that. I am sorry ."

" I am sure you fucking are, but the rules are in place for a reason. You get that Brianna?"

My eyes filled with tears, knowing I couldn't see my sister. I just got her back here with me, and now I can't even see her. " If anything happens to her while I am unable to see her, I will hate you forever ."

" I love the damn loyalty you have for your family. It's so adorable. Let's, get inside, Eugene has my other wives, so it's just you and me at dinner ."

" I am not hungry," I mumbled, as sat down on his bed.

He reached out his hand, ignoring my words. " If you eat with me tonight, I might let you Go see Carson. "

I furrowed my eyes, as I tilt my head up to meeting his gaze. " Why would I want to do that?"

" I assigned Olivia to be his assistant. "

" You did ?"

" Yes, I fucking did. Now, are you eating with me or not?"

His radio buzzed on his belt, a saviors voice yelling Negans name.

" Sir, we caught a member from Alexandria. We need you here in the west hallway. "

Negans gaze hardened, as he picked up the radio, anger rising in his eyes.

" I am on my way. You stay here ."

" Okay," I mumbled as he slammed the door behind him.

Who would be dumb enough to come here?

I ran out the door, trying to figure out where he could have gone. Who would have tried to come here? Why would this person attack alone?

I pushed open the outside door, my eyes scanned the fenced in area, not seeing anything. The dark woods looked ominous, as my eyes traveled along the forest edge.

" Brianna! Over here!" A gruff voice spoke, causing me to turn my head.

" Daryl?"

" It's me! Come on! Sasha came to kill Negan. He won't come after us this time ."

I shook my head, as tears streamed down my cheeks ." I can't do that Daryl. He told me he would kill you if I ever left again. I won't put your life at risk. I am sorry. "

His hands clung to the metal fence, his gun hung loosely over his shoulder, as he quickly cut away at the metal links. " It doesn't matter what he says. I ain't leaving without you ."

" What do you mean by that?" Those were my last words before my world went dark.

Daryl 's P.O.V

The small dart hit her neck, making her fall to the ground. Harlan Carson told me it would make her sleep for a few hours, giving me time to get her back to Hilltop.
I lifted her easily and carried her to the truck. I slammed the door and was about to start the car to leave when an all to familiar whistle entered my ears.

" Well, well, it isn't my Daryl. Trying to take what doesn't belong to him. Why don't you give her back, and I might let her say goodbye to you before I kill you ."

" I won't let you hurt her ."

" I heard what she said, she wasn't trying to fucking leave me. She will be fine. Now, give her back to be ." Negan growled, while his hand clutched Lucille tight in his hands.

I started the engine and flipped him off. " Go to hell!"

" When I get her back! Your fucking dead redneck!"

I sped away, smirking at my current win.

Negans P.O.V

That fucking redneck will die. I guess I should tell poor Sasha she was abandoned by her friend. It might make her more compliant. My boots crunched against the concrete floor, as I made my back to the cells.

My brows furrowed as I noticed her cell door open. I stood back, waiting to hear anything.

" You can do a lot of stuff with rope. It makes it more fun. "

" I just want some water ." Sasha's voice spoke.

" If I get your water, what will you give me in return? What? No answer? That's fine, I will take what I want. "

That sick son of a bitch.

I walked over, banging Lucille on the door frame. " What are you doing Dave?"

His cowardly body was crouched down, and his hand clung to her torn shirt. He rose sheepishly, obviously caught in his despicable act.

" Sir. I was just. I was just. "

" Do you think I need you to tell me. You were about to rape this woman. That is a big fucking No. No. You really crossed the line here. "

" I am sorry sir."

I smirked, as I grabbed my knife from my belt. " You know what? I do not accept your apology ." I spoke, as I plunged the knife deep into his neck. He crumbled to the ground, lying in a large pool of blood.

" I am sorry you had to see that, but I have a feeling you have seen worse. Now, let's have a talk ."