Making it work.

Brianna's P.O.V.

The white snow falls peacefully onto the ground, as we drive to Alexandria. Rick says we need to have a meeting about the building of the bridge. Apparently, our workers are causing problems and Negan and I, need to address it.

A loud throat clearing jolts out me out of my thoughts.

" Are you okay with going today? I know you wanted to have the gender reveal party today, but Rick made it sound urgent." Negan asks as he turns the heat up.

" I am disappointed, but we can tell our people later. Right now, the men we sent need to be reminded that we have to work together. The war ended, and it's time for peace."

" Your sister seemed excited when she was given the gender. I bet you're having a girl. Daryl would give you a fiery little girl too."

" I want a girl, but Jason is a good kid. So another boy wouldn't be a bad thing. I wonder if Rick and Michonne will have any kids?"

" Oh good lord like we need more Ricks on this planet."

I jab him in the shoulder, making him chuckle.

" Ricks not a bad guy. You and him both are so similar, both stubborn. That's why you both clash."

" No, Ricks an asshole. I can't get along with assholes."

" I am surprised to hear that."

Negans left eyebrow raises slightly, as he glares at me.

" Are you saying I am an asshole?"

" Yes," I giggle as He rolls his eyes.

" Well damn baby, and here I thought you liked me."

" Nope, not really, more like barely tolerate."

Negan shakes his head, as we pull up the tall metal gates. The guard above motions us in, then snaps the gate shut behind us.

" Hey, Brianna, it's good to see you," Rosita states happily, as she gives me a strong hug.

" Negan, it's nice to see you too. I hope you're treating her well."

" I am, I promise. This little momma is doing just fine. Now, where is Rick?"

" He is up at his house with Michonne. He said when you arrived to make sure you came to his house."

" Alright, well, let's get going. I am interested in knowing which one of the pricks aren't following Ricks orders."

Rick is standing on his porch, smiling at his young daughter. Her tiny hands catch snowflakes.

" Hey there Brianna, Negan. I am glad you could stop by. Your men have been causing a lot of problems."

Negan adjusts Lucille on his shoulder, as he helps me up the stairs.

" Well, that's why I am here. I can assure you they will be dealt with. Now, who are the ones causing problems?"

" Well, Justin, and Jed. Justin tried to take more water from the container, and Jed, made Maggie feel uncomfortable. "

Negans hand gripped his bat tightly, as he tries to keep his anger in check.

" What did he do? He didn't try to harm her did he?"

" No, he forced her wagon to an abrupt halt and stole some produce. Maggie said the way he looked at her, made her feel threatened."

"I will fucking take care of that. Where are the two assholes?"

" Down in the cells. I figured you could deal with them when you got here. "