Chapter 16

Stella^^

Maya POV
I woke up and saw I was trapped under Leo's arm. Ugh I pushed his arm off of me he shifted in his sleep but didn't wake up. Once I was out of the bed I took a quick shower and got dressed.

 Once I was out of the bed I took a quick shower and got dressed

I flat ironed my hair and let it fall freely. I looked and saw Leo still asleep. I quietly tip-"Where are you sneaking off to" My head snapped towards Leo and saw that he was fully awake and sitting up on the bed. "Downstairs to get food" I said opening the door,"Dressed like that?" he asked raising an eyebrow (I can't do that shit) "Duh do you know how hot it is outside" I said. He chuckled "Maya It's only the first week of spring" he said. I nodded "Your point..oh right you don't have one" I said walking out of the room,I walked downstairs when the most amazing smell hit me:Waffles,Grits,Eggs,and Bacon.
I rushed in the kitchen and saw Stella and Kierra at the table eating."Good morning Stella" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek,"Good morning Maya,Grab a plate and come sit with us" she said. Duh she act like I wasn't going to eat. I grabbed a plate and piled it and sat next to Kierra,"Good morning fat ass" I said sitting down next to her."Hey bitch" she said giving me a side hug,"Girls I have an idea that you both will like" Stella said. I looked at her giving her an interested look. "Go on" I said "Okay how about us three go shopping I'm sure we all need new clothes for spring" she said,I groaned "Nevermind Stella I have things to do" I said stuffing my face,"Don't worry about her,she's coming,I'll be back" she said getting up and putting her plate in the sink,Once she was outta of the kitchen I turned to Stella "I'm not going" I said,she gasped "Like hell,you are coming and that's final now go give Leonardo a kiss and maybe a quickie then get your ass back down here" she said getting up and leaving. I was a little shocked and amused,what mother would talk about her son's sex life,Stella that who.

Let me go check on Leo though so he doesn't freak out when I'm not in the house. I was walking upstairs when I had this gut feeling that something was wrong.I walked up the stairs slowly and the further I went up the stairs,the more heavier the feeling got. I reached Leo's door and heard mumbling "Sarà fatto domani sera" (It will be down tomorrow night) there was more mumbling of shit I couldn't understand. "Okay" He said and I guess he hung up the phone,I took that as my queue and walked into the room,He was laying in the bed shirtless on his phone.

"What is it Maya" he asked I eyed him wearily "I'm leaving with Stella and Kierra" I said "How long will you be gone?" he asked,That is a question I don't know the answer to. "Maybe 3 or 4 hours depends" I said,"Okay bye whatever you want my mom has my card" he said "Why does she have your card" I asked a little amused "I gave it to her a month ago and she still hasn't gave it back,I stopped asking for it" he responded as if it was the most casual thing every. "Okay then bye" I said and walked out of the room,when I bumped into Anthony. "Maya you're still alive" he said an confused expression on his face. "You're still jobless" I said mocking him "Do you know how hard it is to find a job where I can just eat and sleep,It's hard" he exclaimed throwing his hand in the air.

"Whatever but why are you still here?" I asked "Food" he said and walked downstairs me following close behind,when we reached the kitchen Kierra was at the table eating Doritos and PB,"What the hell are you eating" he asked,I noticed she was dressed in a red loose fitted dress,her belly outline noticeable.

"Kierra what happened?" I asked "What!?" she asked looking around

"Kierra what happened?" I asked "What!?" she asked looking around."You look like a girl!" I yelled throwing my hands over my eyes."Haha very funny bitch but at least I'm getting dick" she said flipping me off,"I'm getting it but not from Leo" I said smirking (I'm lying my ass off,but they don't need to know that). "Um...Maya...Leo...Okay bye" Kierra said running out of the kitchen,"Sup Leo,did May tell you she's getting dicked out by another guy..shame well I'm leaving" he said going out the same way Kierra went. I turned around slowly and saw Leo standing there his arms crossed over his big  broad chest,He didn't look like a happy camper. "Can I help you?" I asked raising eyebrow(I learned that off of youtube).

"Who did you fuck?" he asked blankly,"No one that you know" I said "Maya I have many friends,people you wouldn't expect,I even have friends in kindergarten" he said walking closer to me. "Wow I don't give a fuck also I have to leave your mom is very impatient and she doesn't like waiting. "When you get back we are talking" he whispered in my ear causing chills throughout my body. "Okay Giovanni" I said walking away,I've never called him by his last name I don't think,"About time I thought y'all were fucking on the counter and that just...ugh nasty asses" she said disgust written over her face,"Sorry but we're not like you and Michael" I said,"haha Stella is in the car probably plotting our deaths so lets go before she thinks we're not coming" she said dragging me out of the house,today is gonna be a long one.

Leonardo POV
I watched as they pulled out of the driveway. "Are they still out there or are you staring at the birds singing?" Michael annoying as asked,"How about you shut the hell up and get out of here" I said "Whatever who is this chick anyway and what's so important about her?" he asked as we walked out of the door towards the waiting car and got in,
"I don't fucking know Michael think about her last name" I said sarcasm laced my voice," Angelica Esposito" he said "That's Roman's sister dumbfuck" I said "Damn, I thought the whole family died in the fire at the estate" he said running his hand through his hair.

"That's what they wanted us to think but apparently Roman saved her and she changed her name to Silva Moon" I said "Silva Moon" he barked out,"Tell me about it" I said "Apparently Roman didn't want her to be found" I said "Wait,Isn't she gonna be heavily guarded?" he asked,I swear sometimes I don't even know how we're related,"No they have to keep a low profile a-While we keep a high profile" he said while cutting me off. "Michael just shut up" I said closing my eyes,I have one dumbass brother.

"Hey do you think I still think I can still fuck Kierra while she's pregnant?".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys here's a chapter,I actually liked writing this one for some reason.Be back soon and also I want to thank everyone that helped me get this book to where it is,we are so close to 1k thank you so much guys. (Don't you just love JLo)