Chapter 21

Michael^^

Maya Pov

"I don't want to do this" I whined to Roman as she got done straighting my hair,"Maya it's not gonna be that bad" she said tugging my hair as she talked. "I'm going on a date with someone named Snake I don't" I said throwing my hands up. "Maya he can be really nice just give him a chance" she said as she did the final touches to my hair.

"Maya you look so fucking hot!" she yelled clapping her hands together,"Thanks I guess" I said shrugging

"Maya you look so fucking hot!" she yelled clapping her hands together,"Thanks I guess" I said shrugging. "Cheer up Snake is actually a pretty good guy" she falling onto my bed,"For crying out loud Roman his name is Snake that doesn't sound nice at all" I said,I can't believe her.

"Ooh look at the time it's almost 6 he should be here in a minute" she said pulling me downarairs into the living-room,"Why does he want to go out with me anyway" I asked as I sat down on the couch."You should feel special he never takes girls out for dinner he usually just fucks them" she said as if that makes it any better.

"Roman it doesn't feel right going out with him it feels like I'm cheating" I said,It's something that has been bugging me since this morning. "Oh right you still have feelings for the Giovanni brother and all that" she said. "Roman I feel wrong...I can't do this" I said putting my head in my hands.

She placed her hand on my shoulder "The Giovanni brothers will only pull you down but don't let them stop you from living a little" she said said giving me a small smile and before I could respond the doorbell rang and Roman immediately ran to it. I stood up and walked towards the door where I heard shushed voices speaking,"Hurt her and I will end you" Roman said,"Remember who's boss Esposito" Snake said.

That's when I decided to make my presence known and cleared my throat,Both of there heads snapped towards me. "You look beautiful Kitten" he said handing me a single rose,"Thank you" I said.

"Okay...bye have fun but not too much fun" Roman said shooing us out and slamming the door in our face. "Shall we?" he asked holding his arm out,I looped mines with us and we walked towards a midnight blue dodge challenger.

He opened the door for me and once I was in he closed it and ran to the drivers side,He drove off and we sat in a comfortable silence,I took this time to check out his apperence. His blonde hair was slicked back and he was dressed in what I am assuming a 'Casual Suit'. "Like what you see kitten?" he asked not taking his eyes off the road,"Actually I do" I said.He laughed and this might be the first time I heard him laugh.

"So where are we going?" I asked looking at the trees flying past us in a blur. "I made reservations for us at a Eva's" he said,I almost chocked and I didn't even have anything in my mouth yet. I know what your wondering what is Eva's? Well my friend Eva's is only the biggest and most popping restaurant in the big apple,Apparently it takes like an month to get a reservation unless you are extremely important.

"How did you do that?" I asked,"I have connections with the owner" is all he said. We arrived at Eva's and it was packed,Many expensive cars are parked outside like Lamborghini, Ferraris,BMWs,and cars I didn't know the names of. He pulled the car up to the valet and someone opened my door. It was boy in his early twenties,He offered me his hand which I accepted. Once I was out he handed me over to Snake without giving me a second glance.

Snake grabbed my hand as he led me into the restaurant,It looked like something out of a fairytale. "Hi welcome to Eva's my name is Ashley,May I please have your name?" the hostess asked. "D'Angelo" Snake said,Was that really his last name. "Ah D'Angelo right this way" she said as she led us to a table in the back.

"Your waiter will be right with you" she said walking away,A few seconds later another girl came to our table asking for our orders but since I've never eaten here before so Snake ordered for me. "So Maya tell me about yourself" he said after the waitress left. "There isn't much to know" I said,he smirked "Please I'm sure there's something" he said. "Fine.." I said

Kierra Pov

"Michael I'm hungry I whined pouting at my beautiful boyfriend,"Kierra you ate like 30 minutes ago" he said typing on his phone,"But babe I'm eating for 2" I said. "Okay...okay what do you want?" he asked,"KFC because I have been craving chicken for like a good 5 minutes" I said leaning on the couch.

"I'll text Teo to get it for you" he said,Teo has pretty much been my bodyguard if Michael wasn't around,"Michael are we every going to get Maya back?" I asked really missing my beatfriend. "We are working on it" he said going back to his phone. "Michael she has been gone for 3 days" I said.

Yesterday he said they were close to ambushing them at some meeting but they got distracted and had to fall back so they didn't blow cover. "Kierra she will be back soon and I promise that she is not going anywhere else if Leo has anything to do with it" he said kissing my cheek then getting up.

I really need my bestfriend right now.

Angelica Pov

I've lost count of how many days they've kept me in this basement,He comes down everyday around 5 I guess and tries to get answers out of me but I keep telling him the same thing,"I don't know anything".

"Angel how are you?" he asked mockingly, I kept quiet. "So anything new today or are you still going to be complicated?" he asked coming out of the shadows. "Still no answer Angel I thought we were besties" he said,"Okay we are going to do something a little different today,Your sister apparently thinks I'm fucking joking around so we are going to give her a show" he said taking out his phone.

"I'm going to set a 24 hour timer and during those 24 hours you will either talk or get punished till eventually you die" he said,"Why are you doing this?" I asked quietly. "Your sister fucked with the wrong Giovanni brother" he said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 1.02k VIEWS,I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I love this book so much and don't won't it to end but sadly there are 10ish chapters left. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter it was mainly a filler for me not being on wattpad for like a week but now that it is SUMMER BREAK I have a lot of updating time. Enjoy your summer.