Chapter 25

Angelica^^

Roman Pov

"Boss we've made no progress on taking down the Giovanni brothers" my right hand man said,"Don't you think I know this" I said,"What should we do?" he asked,"I'm working on it all you need to do is keep this place secured" I said thinking about the best way to get them to come out of the darkness,"Yes Ma'am" he said and left my office,My phone pinged and I rolled my eyes,this thing won't stop going off.

I looked at the message and saw it was a video from Leonardo,I clicked on it and my sister appeared on the screen. They apparently revealed her real hair color wasn't blonde but in fact black,I guess they are smarter then they look.

"Roman...How have you been? Wait the more important question is how has your sister been? Well I'm gonna tell you she has been through a lot but she just won't break. She has one mouth I can tell you that,She also used that little mouth to tell me that you aren't going to come for her" he said,He walked away from the camera so you could see his face.

"You have 12 hours Roman to give me Maya back and if you don't respond in the next hour I will start breaking your sister bones and I'll break one every 30 minutes" he said before the video ended.

I put my phone in my pocket,Why the hell do I always get myself in fucked up situations? "Robin!" I yelled,he came rushing into my office a few seconds later,"Yes boss" he said,"Bring me Maya Anderson" I said thinking about my plan here,"Where is she in the chambers?" he asked,"No Robin check the second floor,2 door on the right" I said shooing him out.

He left in a hurry,I really don't won't to giver her back,she's like a friend I never had,My door slammed against my wall as Maya entered,"What's up my bitch!" she said as she sat down on my desk,"Maya you have to go back" Is all I said,"What! Why?" she asked jumping of my desk. "He's going to kill my sister and she's the only family I have left" I said

But-But he killed my parents and you expect me to just go back to him!" she yelled,Fuck why is this so hard? "Maya he will explain everything to you just please I need to get my sister back" I said,"Roman he killed my parents,that really hits my heart" she said,"Maya you have to be there for your friend she needs her bestfriend to be there when she haves her baby" I said,"Kierra" she said looking down,"Okay I'll go" she said.

I nodded and pulled my phone back out and saw Maya staring at me.

Me:Where do I meet you?

Leonardo: I'll meet you in 5 minutes at your place

Me: You don't know where I am

Leonardo: Watch what you eat,she you in 5

"Maya did anyone come here while I was gone?" I asked,"Not that I know of" she said "Fuck!" I cursed as I remembered that girl and the cup she gave me that I stupidly drunk. "What's wrong?" she asked as I shot up from my desk,"I swallowed a tracking device" I said as I grabbed my guns from my bookshelf,"How the hell did you do that?" she asked,"I don't know but what I do know is that your boyfriend is going to be here in a few minutes" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door.

I listened through the door as I heard my men fall on the ground,"Their outside" I whispered,"What do we do?" she asked,"You hide" I said pushing her under my desk,I sat down in my chair and tried to act normal. My door was literally blown off of the hinges,I aimed one of my guns at the entering figures and had the other one in my lap,

"Roman" Leonardo said,looking around my office,"Leonardo Giovanni why did you blow open my door and not just knock?" I asked smirking,"Roman you know why I'm here so just hand her over and you'll get your sister" he said,I laughed coldly,"You thin...

"Roman" Leonardo said,looking around my office,"Leonardo Giovanni why did you blow open my door and not just knock?" I asked smirking,"Roman you know why I'm here so just hand her over and you'll get your sister" he said,I laughed coldly,"You think you can just come into my home and kill my men and I'll let you walk out without atleast one bullet in your ass" I said standing up and pulling Maya up from under the desk.

"Maya" he whispered,"Yeah yeah someone has to leave here with a bullet in them" I said and put the gun against Maya's head,Maya froze and I saw Leonardo glare at the gun in my hand,"Sorry hope we can still be friends" I whispered to Maya. "Hello Roman" Michael spoke for the first time since they entered the room,I rolled my eyes,"Let me see my sister" I said

"Fine let Maya go" he said aiming his gun on me,"Do you think I'm stupid?" I said glaring at him,I know that trick I've used it many times on rookie gangleaders. "Janyiah bring her in!" He yelled and a girl came in with my sister who looked like shit. "Thanks Roman" Angelica said scoffing,"I said that out loud?" I asked,"Let's make a trade" I said,"Okay" he said as he took Angelica from the girl.

"Walk" I said as I pushed Maya forward,He did the same with Angelica,"Slowly" I said,They walked towards each other and once they got to the middle the slowed down and looked at each other,Once Angelica reached me,I pushed her behind me,Leonardo did the same to Maya. He raised his gun to me and I did the same,"Sorry Roman but you messed with our famiglia so you will have to pay" he said,"I returned her with minimal damage unlike you" I said glaring at him. "Sorry but someone has to pay the price" he said.

BANG BANG

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Smirks*

Who got shot?

Who fired?

Hint: Someone you didn't expect.

I changed the cover and description btw.
This book should be complete by tomorrow maybe.