ch.1

Hi, my names Fey, I'm 18 years old trying to enjoy my last couple months of high school, which is hard when all I can think about is this one special girl, who slowly grabbed my heart making it hers, but the worst part is... she doesn't know it.

I'm currently putting my bag in my locker and grabbing just my pencil for first hour since I never take my book to class, because we never use them, which is stupid to still have them if they just sit in our lockers, not being put to use.

Anyways, I closed my locker and head to class, but stop once I walked by one specific class room. It was her classroom. I stand there for a second searching everywhere in the room until my eye stop on her. Gosh she looks so beautiful today. To bad I'm too big of a chicken to tell her.

She looked up from her phone and turned my way. She noticed me standing there and smiles a shinny braced smile at me, which caused butterflies to swarm in my stomach. She lifts up one hand and waves at me.

My face immediately heated up and I smile and wave back, I then turned around quickly her holding my flushed cheeks as I walked to my class. Seeing her is great, but getting all red and flustered afterwards is... is hard to explain to people.

She's the main reason why I like going to school, because seeing her is the best part of my day. Even if it's a quick glance or something. Just seeing her brightens my day. I know it may sound cheesy, but I can't help it.... I'm head over heals for her.

I walk into my class room and of course I'm one of the first people there since everyone else is usually late for class.

I sigh and walk to my seat and sat down. I then pull out my phone and headphones to listen to my music, not really caring what the teacher starts to say, since I'm a good kid and I usually turn in my work on time. That and I don't really care what she has to say at the moment.

I sit there resting my head in one palm and thinking about her, Tessa. She's 16 years old and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Even with her braces, which she hates, but I like them on her, she's still beautiful.

I start fantasize about me and her being together, since that's the closest I will ever be, to being with her, and start thinking about how much I would spoil her and I where I would take her when I start traveling.

I then start wondering how I started liking her in the first place, but then remembered.

It was a year ago, prom day I think. I was hanging with my friends secretly drinking having fun and saw her and her other friend standing in a corner talking. Feeling confident I walk towards them and started talking to them, since I already new them. We talked almost all night and had fun, up until they left. I knew that night, once she left and I stared at her as she left smiling, that she caught my interest, but I didn't think anything of it.

But I did continue talking with her more and more after that, but only when I would see her at school. It wasn't until we went to a summer camp where I realized I did like her. For the 5 days I was there and talking and getting to know everyone more including her. I knew, without her knowing, she was slowly grabbing my heart until it was hers... but I knew once she had it, she could easily break it whenever she wanted to, even if she didn't mean to and that was the worst part.