ch.4

I'm sitting in my room fixing to leave for a community event with my family.

I'm on my phone listening to love songs and thinking about Tessa. I then start wondering if I'm really falling for her and if I like girls or not.

I spend who knows how long looking up how to tell your crush you like them, how to know your falling for them, and how to know if your crush likes you back.

Some of the websites answered my questions and made me feel a little better.

I then get a lot of confidence to finally tell her how I feel about her. I knew if I did I would feel ten times better and who knows she could like me back. Doesn't hurt to try. Besides it better to take the risk then regretting it for the rest of my life..... maybe.

We load up in the car and head down there. I saw all kinds of people I knew and greet them with a smile and shake their hands. After that I decided to look around to try to find her. I walk around searching everywhere and finally, I spot her. Out of all the people that was their she was the only person I could see, at the moment, and she looked beautiful like always.

I then mentally motivate myself to walk to her and finally tell her how I feel. Ok you can do this. There's nothing to worry about. Just ask her to talk to her somewhere private then say those simple words. Tessa, I like you, no I'm falling for you. I've been falling for you for about a year now and I just wanted you to know that. Tessa I love you, I love all you qwerks and your goofiness, your the first person I've felt like this towards. I get it if you don't feel the same, but I just want you to know, know ones love will compare to how much I love you..... should I say that last part? Oh well I'll figure it out once I get there.

I nodded my head,"ok, I'm ready." I start walking towards her smiling. "Hey Tessa can I tell you something?"

I then looked to her right and noticed Dillon who was standing by her and talking to her and making flirty gestures towards her. They then start laughing about who knows what. Dillon really, she could do so much better. I mean I've known him for a while and he's so annoying and besides she's older than him, even if it's by a year. But I should've saw this coming, I noticed they were talking more and more often this year, but I ignored it, and continued to push my feelings more and more on Tessa, and because I didn't think anything of it things ended up this way.

I should've know.

"Hey Fey, what's up?" She asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up and rub my eyes,"oh nothing much ,what about you?"

"Just enjoying the day-

"With me," Dillon says holding her hand and pecked her cheek. My heart didn't drop, but shattered into tiny pieces, when I saw that. I wanted to explode at both of them, mainly Tessa, and tell her how she destroyed my heart. But I couldn't, because I loved her to much to be mad at her and all the energy and confidence left my body. Why did I do this to myself and have to go and fall for a straight girl,

So I put on a fake smile,"oh, so are both of you a thing now?"

They looked at each other and nodded shyingly. "Oh that's cool. Well it was nice talking to y'all. I'll be seeing you around. By Tessa." I said waving. " wait I thought you were going to tell me something?" She asked as I walked away, but I ignored it.

I turned around to get another glance at her and saw she was back to talking and flirting with Dillon. I quickly turn back around and decided to leave the event.

I can't believe she doesn't even realizing the pain I'm in right now when seeing those two together. She didn't even know she had my heart and ripped it in front of me. That killed me.

I guess it is partially my fault, a big part of me knew she didn't swing that way, but a small part wished she did.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text my parents that I wasn't gonna go on that trip and that I was walking home.

Once I was out of sight from everyone, I started crying then thought, if I would've just told her how I felt sooner and not waited, then maybe things would've been different. I had plenty of chances.

But it's too late now...........

(THE END..........)