ch.2

(Continued)

After the camp and we were soon back at school me being a senior and her a sophomore. I knew my chances being with her was getting slimmer and slimmer by the day, but I didn't care. Just as long as I got to see her and spend as much time with her, made me just as happy.

"Hey Fey, are you ok? What are you thinking so hard about?" A voice said interrupting my thoughts.

I sat up and looked at my friend, Haley who was sitting in front of me waving her hand in my face ,"I'm just thinking about life," I responded while taking out my headphones smiling.

She raised an eyebrow and made a face, "Your weird." Feeling offended I thought, How is thinking about your life weird? She can be a douche sometimes.

I ignored her comment, brushing it aside and asked,"so what did you want?" She smiled, "I was gonna ask if you were going on the trip." I furrowed my brows in confusion,"what trip?"

She sighed,"Of course you didn't listen, because you never do. Anyways the teachers are taking the kids who've had good grades on some trip for 3 days, but the worst part is it's an educational trip. Meaning we will still have to do some type of work."

I sat there contemplating whether or not to go,"so where are we going?" Hayley sat back in her seat,"they're taking them to some resort in Colorado. And the cool part is there's gonna be a carnival there the whole 3 days." That does sound pretty cool and I could deal with the educational part.

"Yeah I think I'll go. It's not like I have anything else to do." She smiled,"sweet me too."

When class was over I grabbed my things and quickly headed out the class so I could accidently bump into Tessa.

"Hey, Tessa." I said poking her sides, causing her to jump, while she was putting her books away in her locker. She turned to me and glared at me jokingly," hey Fey, what you do want?" I smiled and leaned against the locker by her,"you already know." I said raising a brow while smirking, flirting playfully. She smiled and bent down to open her bottom locker and dug in her bag, then stood back up and gave me a piece of gum.

I took it and smile,"Thanks. I don't know what I would do without you." She smiled and said,"yeah, if it wasn't for me you would have stinky breath." She said holding her nose.

I laughed at her comment causing her to laugh, "I'll see you later Fey." She closed her locker and headed for her next class. I watched her as she disappeared then headed to my class too.

Your probably thinking "man you suck at flirting" or "thats the only conversation you have with her. Well for your info yes. I donsuck at flirting and half the time when I do see her I only ask her for gum, but don't  get me wrong.... I do have other conversations with her.

The rest of day I practically just listened to music and talked to my friends until school was out.

Before we left for home a teacher, over the intercom, announced who would be going on the trip. She said my name, Hayleys name and some more of my friends name and then I heard Tessa's.

I sat up a bit in my seat, while my heart raced a bit . Wait Tessa's going on the trip too!? That means I would be sharing a room with her and see her for 3 days. This day just got better!

When the bell rang for school to be out I grabbed my things and quickly drove home and told my parents the news. They agreed to let me go and signed the release form for me to go.

Gosh I can't wait till the trip, even though it's in 2 months from now. But still, I can't wait!