Alone In A Crowd

My eyes met his and it stood there . They weren't moving anymore . The two of them kept on staring at him.Usually my eyes are very obedient.They turn to wherever I wish....whenever I wish. But now.....no this is not good at all.....they were even taking command over my legs  and arms.........even those idiots were not moving.

Very funny .I thought.

But what the  hell is happening ? Was this called love at first sight ? Oh ! but that's absurd...because its not my first sight . I have been seeing him for the past two years. Till 10th grade we were in different classes and when our optional stream was the same in 11th grade we were put into the same class  . Since then I have been literally sitting next to him . Never had I felt anything like this before and having a feeling like this while standing in the middle of a grand inter school fest..surrounded by thousands of teachers and students......O M G!

By the way I haven't introduced myself right...I am Nora ....Nora Greenwood at present in my 12th grade . Presently I am standing at our grand inter school Cultural Fiesta for which I too have come as a participant........and now staring at my classmate playing the lead role on stage for the drama competition . My competition is due within one hour . Wondering what ? It's a music competition.....Okay don't get me wrong...I am popular at my school for singing....and have done a few stage shows in my free time . Like me many of my  friends have come to take part in various competitions.

At present the drama competition was going on and our school was performing with HIM on the lead role.He too is a popular actor of our school and we were a team of thirty students come here to uphold our school's name by bagging the Championship Trophy for the third time.Okay.. all this is not important to me at present...what is important to me is the question that why I can't take my eyes off him . I have seen him acting previously....many times and this was not something new to me...in fact he used to act every scenes first in front of me and then to others...but today it's different ..I feel like running to the stage and hugging him for his performance....Oh god..really I have gone mad.....................................

I was awakened from my thoughts by  the sudden applause growing around me..and I realised that the performance was over..I awkwardly got up from my seat and was dragged by one of myfriends to the backstage...I congratulated all my other friends who had performed...except him....somehow I was not able to look at him...and so I hurriedly went to my venue.