OOPS NO! IT'S CELEBRATION TIME!!

It's celebration time.....yeah we won the championship trophy and what was more.....our teachers were very kind enough to give us a day off and arrange a party. And now I am in the middle of it......These things are to be celebrated right?

These are  but right now I was in no mood to do that. My mind was still pondering over the things that happened yesterday.......this is terrible........and yes I was very busy avoiding him too. And so I was standing outside away from the party hall where everyone was celebrating at the moment.

Very very terrible.

Wondering why I am taking such pains to control my feelings when I could happily think of him as my crush and just be cool about it? Yes I could have done that had he not been my best friend.

Okay don't get me wrong but he is truly my best friend and not a day has passed since we met without us  talking with each other.A blink of my eye make him understand whether there is something wrong with me or not.....and.... with these feelings inside me .......he would abstract it from me within no time.And I don't want that to happen.

Firstly because I am damn sure that he would never have such a feeling towards me .Do you know why? Because he has tons of girls behind him pouring proposals over him everyday, most of them a dozen times more beautiful than me and he hasn't accepted a single one ever since ............ever since Portia left him.

By the way I did not tell anything about her right.......well...... as her name suggests she is a pig.No offence meant but still what better name would you give to a girl of her character? I still wonder why in the first place he fell in love with her.....may be because she was the most beautiful girl in the entire school, but certainly not in the world okay.Anyway he was head over heels in love with her and was elated when she accepted his proposal.But he never realized that being the most beautiful also made her the most arrogant person who thinks very highly of herself and her looks.What more to say, within two months of their relationship she left him with some lame excuses and went with some other guy.He was heartbroken at the time .

It was maybe three months afterwards that we joined in the same class and became the thick friends we are now.Yet I know all about it....I know how he had felt at that time and how he yet had not got over it completely.He had told me everything.......not just me ,all of us in our friends circle knew it.

Since then I had always been a very faithful friend...always motivating him to forget the past and move on......once or twice I had even supported him when he had a kind of crush with one of my other friend but  I soon realized that he was not serious about it and it would still take him time to fall into another relationship.

But truly I was not at all bothered by the tons of girls behind him and had even wished that he be fallen for someone.

But today.................today everything has turned topsy-turvy , I don't even realize how and when such a stupid thought came into my heart.

Sometimes your mind can become insane right? Ya of course because mine is .Right now.

Oh no! What am I supposed to do now?He would definitely be looking for me now and he would spot me soon too ...oh my he has hawk's eyes.And then he would definitely notice my odd behaviour and then he would question............................

Oh crap!