S.1 Ep.3 What did you just say?

S.1 Ep.3
Y/N: Why are you so happy, Jungkook?

Kookie: Don't ever call me "Jungkook" again, Ok? Please?

You nodded and giggled at the same time. You didn't know he was so picki!
You guys packed your stuff and went upstairs so you could fell asleep.

Y/N: KOOKIE??!! (You were yelling)

Kookie: What? Why are you yelling?

Y/N: Sry... but do you know were the bathroom is? I need to take a shower or a bath... I'm smelling bad...

Kookie: Sure! I'll show you!

He leaded you to the bathroom and you were just shocked! You saw this:

Y/N: WOOOOW!!!

Kookie: You like it?

Y/N: Like it? I love it!!! But... could you leave me alone now? I need to get ready...

Kookie nodded and went outside the bathroom. You decided to take a bath because you were so excited how it would feel in a bathtub like that... but actually you were just tired and couldn't stand for long... You let the water run in the tub and undressed yourself. After you took a bath you put on your Pyjamas:

After that you brushed your teeth and went to the bedroom

After that you brushed your teeth and went to the bedroom. You entered and your eyes widened. You could see Kookie dressing after taking a shower. You wanted to close the door but you were frozen! You looked at his back and his muscles! You felt yourself getting wet so you decided to close the door.

(Thinking: My poor heart and eyes! How am I able to survive?)

The you knocked because you obviously wanted to go to bed. A few seconds later Kookie said: Come in

Kookie: You liked what you saw?

Y/N: How'd you know I was th-

Kookie: First, I heard the door and Second, my alarm rang.

Y/N: What alar- Oh...

You could see his boner growing bigger and bigger.

Y/N: Sry for that... but can I go to sleep now, we have school tomorrow and I don't wanna be later for first school day!

Kookie: Oh sure... RIGHT! You're now at our school! That's cool! In our class, next to Jimin is an empty seat!

Y/N: Thank God! I thought I going to sit next to a random person... Puuuuhhh (You sight loud and giggles at the same time)

Kookie: (mumbling) Wow, she's really cute! And that Pyjama is so hot!

Y/N: What did you just say?

You could understand every word coming from his mouth.

Kookie: W-What? N-Nothing... let's go to sleep!

End of S.1 Ep.3