S.1 Ep.5 (2/3) The Punishment /21+/

S.1 Ep.5 (2/3)

Chimchim: You know that you've been a bad girl?

Y/N: So..??

Tae: Bad Girls get punished! (Sexy Voice)

His voice was full of lust and so his eyes.

Kookie: Go now, it's my turn! I'm the youngest so let me go first...!

Y/N: So far Jimin was the best...;-)

Chimchim: I know;-)

Tae: Yahh you better shut up or you'll be not able to walk to school tomorrow!

Y/N: I'd love that...;-)

The Boys were surprised at your actions, so they started to touch you till the room was filled with moans.
You were kind'a turned on by there bodies so that's why you changed your mind. So what bad could happen? Your parents aren't home and they're only your step-Brothers, not real Brothers...!

Tae slappes your ass till you could see his hand on your bloody swollen butt.

Tae: Is our little princes ready for her "PUNISHMENT"?

Y/N: Yessss

Tae:Yess What?

Y/N: Yes..... "DADDY"!

Kookie started rub your clit and felt something on his fingers.

Kookie: Ohh you're already wet for DADDY, babygirl? ;-)

Y/N: Always;-)

Chimchim was gone and you couldn't see him.
After a while he came into the room again and saw you guys making out with each other without him. He was getting more angrier because he's the oldest from you guys and he couldn't be the one sucking you first.

Chimchim: Yaaahhh!!!!! Let go of my princess!!!

Kookie: She's not yours!

Tae: Yeah! She's OUR sister not ONLY yours!

Y/N: It's fine for now! Please stop! Chimchim, come here..!

Tae and Kookie went off the bed and helped you to un-tie yourself so you could move since you couldn't before.

Chimchim: Can I be the first to fuck the hell out'a you?

Y/N: (SHOCKED) Aahhh.... Sure...?! Why not?!

He grabbed your head roughly and started sucking down your jawline to your neck. You could feel his hungrieness so you started playing with his belt. You opened it and started slipping down his underwerar. His cock got alive and jumped out of his boxers. You were in shock when you saw it! You were thinking about what could happen if it was in you and how painful it would be but at that moment from now on you just wanted to lose  your virginity so it wouldn't hurt that much when you fuck more often.

Y/N: Let's start!

You bend down and sucked the tip of his already harden member teasingly and kissed it a few times but you could see that he was getting mad and angry!

Chimchim: Just take it in your mouth already!!

He grabbed your hair and put it as deep as he could in your mouth. You were gagging at his actions because it's your first time and you're not used to it.

Chimchim: SUCK IT!

Y/N:hajsiskednxhsjamsnxjisskdm

Chimchim: I said SUCK IT!!

Your Mind went black for a second and Tae saw it.

Tae: Jimin she's not used to your size yet! We should give her time!

Kookie: Ahhh.. you know that this is a PUNISHMENT, right?

End S.1 Ep.5 (2/3)