S.1 Ep.5 (3/3) The Punishment /21+/

S.1 Ep.5 (3/3)

Without any warning he grabs your hair harder and pushed his dick inside your mouth so you had to gage! You wanted to push him away but he was stronger than you!

Tae: Yaaahh!! STOP IT FOR NOW!! She doesn't look good at all!

Kookie: Aww... Y/N big Step-Brothers Cares about her...!

Tae: Stop it Jungkook! This wasn't a good idea!

Kookie: Are you afraid that our parents will find out?! ;-)

Tae: No... actually... yes...

Kookie: It's ok Babyboy;-)

You were JUNGSHOOK by his words! "BABYBOY?!" You thought...! That's way to gay! No way! (OMG THAT WAS A RIME!!! Sry... back to the Story) You kind'a found your self control back and at this moment you were in love with the fact that you'll get punished by your 3 Hot Step-Brother and it turned you on!
You were done with sucking and jerking him off so you turned your face to Kookie since he looked so jealous because of ChimChim and you.

Kookie: Ahhh... can... I....- (you cut him off)

Y/N: Yes you can;-)

Kookie: Ahh... you know that this is a punishment... right?

Y/N: It doesn't feel like one...! More like a present.

Kookie: You think so? Let's see who's right!

He hold your legs and insert 2 fingers in you and started thrusting into you. After a while you felt you orgasm building up and he noticed it. He stopped 2 seconds before you could come, and again you were angry because of that!

Y/N: You "SON OF A BI*CH!!"

Kookie: SHUT THE FUCK UP! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WONT FEEL ANY PLEASURE TONIGHT!

With that he slapped you ass and your face. It was red because of how hard he slapped! The weird thing is... you didn't have any problems with that, you actually enjoyed it! But you were surprised by yourself when you said:

Y/N: Give me more DADDY!

Tae got nervous and ran to you guys. He pushed Kookie out of the way and started kissing you roughly down to your belly.
When he reached your clit he started to kiss it softly by teasing you.

Y/N: Just suck it already!

Tae: Shut up! I'm your boss now!

Y/N: The Fuck?!

Tae: You Heard- right!

Y/N: OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Chimchim laughed at your actions and took you on the other bed were he touched your entrance with his harden member and ready to push in.
When he pushed it in you felt so much pain that you screamed for 5 seconds!

Y/N: OMG STOPP!!! THAT'S TO MUCH!!!

Tae: Don't worry you'll get used to his size in a few moments! He started thrusting slowly and getting faster with every thrust!

Chimchim: Do you like it BABYGIRL?! ;>

Y/N: YESSS DADDY!!!

But when you thought that everything is alright now you felt you second orgasm building up. You tried not to let him know so he wouldn't stoop but you were wrong. When came before you and put out fast and he came all over your belly. You were angry but also happy because you lost you virginity.
He licked his cum form your belly and kissed you so you could taste your own cum!

Kookie: It's anough for today! Let's sleep I'm tired!

Tae: Yeah me 2!

You decided to take a shower since you were all wet by now. But when you tried to stand up you cracked down to the floor. Chimchim just laughed.

Chimchim: I think I was to rough with you ;-)
I'll help you! ;-)

You two showered and walked back to the bedroom.

Y/N: Good Night my Sweetyboy! ;-)

Chimchim: Good night Babygirl ;-)

He kissed you forehead and everyone fell asleep.

End S.1 Ep.5 (3/3)