S.1 Ep.5 (1/3)The Punishment /21+/

S.1 Ep.5

You didn't do what Tae,Chimchim and Kookie said. After school you directly went with Yoongi and ate a Hot Dog in the Park. You became good friends, but it was getting darker and you had to go home. You hugged him and he kissed your forehead.

Yoongi: See You tomorrow, Sweetypie. ;-)

Y/N: See yaah tomorrow, my little prince. ;-)

You gave him a peek on his cheek and went home.
You opened the door and walked to the kitchen to get some water. You grabbed a glass and suddenly you felt a hot breath on your neck.
You knew that your parents aren't home so it has to be one of your brothers. You were shocked when you felt ??? Kissing your neck and squeezed your ass with his hands.

???: So you didn't do what we told you?

Y/N: Who are you?

???: Oh don't worry little princess.;-)

(Princess.. Princess... oh shit! Kookie!)

You quickly turned around to face him. You wanted to slap him but he hold your hand.

Kookie: Why do you wanted to do that? You're the one who gets punished tonight.

Y/N: What? I thought you guys were joking!?

???: No! We're never joking.

Y/N: Tae! Could you please help me?

Tae: Sorry..;-).  Chimchim! Come downstairs! Our new toy arrived, and it needs to get punished!;-)

Chimchim: Coming!

Tae: LET's GO TO OUR ROOM!

You guys ran to the bedroom and Kookie tied your hands on the bed, and tied your legs also (seperated).

Y/N: Please tell me what you guys are doing!?

Chimchim: You remember what we told you in school today?

Y/N: You told me a lot! What do you guys mean?

Chimchim: "You'll beg us to stop!";-)

Y/N: WHAT?! Oh.. no...

Tae: Oh yeah!;-)

Kookie took a scissor and cutted your clothes off. (With your underwear)

Y/N: Please Stopp! My clothes are new!

Tae: I'll buy you some Gucci ones! Don't bother me!

Y/N: YAHH!! You guys are about to punish me! What do you think you're talking about!!

Kookie: The Real stuff!

Chimchim hovered above you and sucked on your Nippels so you let a little moan out.
He smiled at your actions. While he kissed your lips roughly he started to rub your clit.

Y/N: Ahh.. don't stop!

Chimchim inserted 1 Finger in your womenhood  so you let a loud moan out. You arched your back when he was about to insert 3 fingers.

Y/N: I'm about to come!!! Ahh!!

Tae: You can stop now Jimin!

Chimchim stopped and you were really mad!

Y/N: Why did you do that?! It felt so good!

Kookie: We wanna punish you, not pleasure you!

End of S.1 Ep.5 (1/3)