Chapter 2

Jess's POV
My eyes fluttered open and I saw that I was laying on Lukas's chest. He was still asleep, softly snoring. I bit my bottom lip as I decided what I should do. I could just stay here and snuggle with him, or I could get up. Instead of doing anything, I just lay there, feeling his chest rise and fall, while staring at the ceiling, thinking about nothing.

Soon, I felt Lukas move. I froze, not knowing what to do. "Morning..." Lukas said softly, rubbing his eyes with one hand and still cuddling me with the other. "Morning," I replied, smiling. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, returning the smile. "Great, now about you?" I asked, smiling even more. "Good, especially since it was with you," He smirked slightly when he said the last word, causing me to blush.

"And well since we both like each other...I was thinking if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Lukas asked me, looking at me with those adorable, hopeful eyes. I giggled at his dorkiness and messed up his hair a bit. "Of course," I answered, smiling. "Just don't tell Jesse okay?" Lukas said, looking at me with a serious face. "Aww is Lukas afraid of my brother?" I teased, causing him to gently push me. "No!" He replied.

"Okay okay let's just go and have breakfast.." I smirked, standing up.

Lukas's POV
"Just go without me, I need to go to the bathroom," I told Jess as she walked off, nodding. I sighed to myself as I made my way to the bathroom. How did I get so lucky and end up with a girl like her?.. I washed my face and grabbed some hair gel. I quietly hummed to myself as I put some hair gel in my hair and styled it. "Hey Lukas...." I spun around and scanned the room to see who or what made that sound. "Who are you?" I asked, my voice surprisingly confident. The voice chuckled. "Don't you remember me Lukas?.." a shadowy figure emerged from the corner of the bathroom.

At first, I didn't recognise who it was, until I saw his face. "P-PAMA?!" I stuttered, stepping backwards. "That's me.." PAMA smirked, walking closer towards me. "And now I've upgraded so I have a human form..." I hit the sink and leaned back as far away as I could from PAMA. "I've become useful as a human...and I'll make you useful too..." He said, an inch away from me. I reached for my bow, but I realised that I didn't have it on me. PAMA grabbed my shoulders and shoved me to the floor. My body hit the cold tiles as I let out a small yelp. Pain shot through my chest and shoulders as I felt something on the back of my neck as I let out a scream, then everything went black.

Petra's POV
"SO WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?!" Jesse yelled at Jess, making her shrink in her seat a bit. "N-nothing.." Jess lied, looking away. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my toast. Jesse kept trying to force Jess to spill what she did with Lukas last night, but she wouldn't say anything. Axel and Olivia eventually got sick of the arguing and went outside for a walk, leaving me alone with the two siblings.

Soon, I had it. I banged my fist on the table, causing Jess and Jesse to stop fighting and look at me. "Can you guys just shut u-" Before I could finish, I heard a scream from upstairs. "Lukas!" Jess stood up, knocking her chair over and rushing upstairs, with Jesse telling her to slow down, but she didn't even pay attention to what her brother said. I sighed as I followed Jess, gesturing Jesse to come as well.

As soon as I reached the bathroom, I saw Jess staring at Lukas, who was just standing next to the sink. "What's going on?" Jesse asked when he caught up. "Nothing, I was just using the bathroom..." Lukas said, with no emotion. "We heard you scream though..." Jess said, looking worried. "Yeah.." I backed Jess up. Jesse just nodded. "I just tripped over," Lukas replied simply and turned around to fix his hair. Jess looked a bit hurt, but now wasn't the time for it. Lukas was different. "Just go!" Lukas yelled, pushing all of us out and slammed the door.

"Wow..." I managed to say, through all the shock. Poor Jess..she must be having a hard time considering what's going on right now. "What happened to him?.." Jess chocked out through some tears. Jesse put a hand on his sister's shoulder and tried comforting her. "I'm sure he's just having a rough morning.." Even though we all know that's a lie. Lukas would never yell at anyone, other than Aiden and the Ocelots.

"He was fine before I went downstairs..." Jess replied, looking down. "It's okay, I'll go talk to him," I volunteered, opening the bathroom door. "You sure Petra?.." Jesse asked me, concerned. I answered with a nod and walked in, shutting the door behind me. "What do you want?" Lukas asked coldly, not even bothering to look at me. "Okay Lukas, spill it. What the heck are you doing?! Are you trying to impress Jess again?" I asked him, crossing my arms, leaning on the door. "Why would I want to impress Jess?" Lukas answered, still not making eye contact with me. "You have a crush on her remember? You know, that crazy crush?" I replied, looking at Lukas. "Oh yeah, that's why Lukas likes her..." Lukas said quietly to himself.

"What?.." I asked confused. What was Lukas talking about. "Yeah yeah sure whatever..I'm trying to impress Jess, now leave!" Lukas shouted, getting annoyed. Normally I would've punched him, but I decided to cut him some slack this time. Just this time. I gave up and left the bathroom, walking back to Jess and Jesse. But before I left, I saw a glint of red in Lukas's eyes.

(Sorry if this chapter is bad and a bit rushed, it's like 1am for me so yeah I'm rlly tired...night😴😴)