Chapter 6

Lukas's POV
I felt a pair of hands shaking me violently as I groaned in annoyance, hoping it would stop. But after about a minute, I gave in opened my eyes, only to see a worried Jess. "LUKAS! LUKAS, GET UP!!" She practically screamed into my ear as I tried to take in my surroundings. I was in some sort of dirt hut...with a few blocks missing or on fire. (The one in Episode 1 XD)

"W-what's going on?..." I asked sleepily as I stood up, brushing some dirt off me. "The Wither Storm, i-it's here!" Jess replied with worry. Axel and Olivia were nowhere to be seen...they probably already ran off...unless they're...no, they can't be...

My thoughts got interrupted when a purple beam shined towards me. I gasped in shock, but I couldn't move. I only watched as the beam approached me, sucking up everything in its path. As it came closer, Jess tackled me, causing both of us to tumble over. My senses snapped back into reality when my back hit the ground, hard.

"S-sorry!" Jess said, trying to get off me, but failing due to her nervousness. "T-thanks.." I said, a faint tint of pink visible on my cheeks. Jess only smiled back at me, and for a second, there was nothing else going on in this world except from us. But that moment soon got destroyed when the purple beam went on Jess. She started rising into the air as I wrapped my arms around her body, as if I was clinging onto my life.

Technically, she was my life. She forgave me after everything the Ocelots had done to her and her group for the past years. She's the only one that accepted me when everyone else pushed me away. She was always there to make me smile, without her, I felt like a piece of me is missing.

Jess's grip on me loosened as I looked at her in confusion. "J-jess..what are you doing?!" I asked anxiously, trying to pull her down even harder. "Lukas, you have to let me go...or else you'll die with me.." Tears started filling her eyes as she finished speaking, causing me to start breaking down. "N-no...I'm not letting you die!" I answered back, holding her tighter. Suddenly Jess leaned in to kiss me, a quick kiss. Before I had the chance to kiss back, she pulled away, smiling sadly. She forced herself out of my grasp as the beam started taking her higher and higher, until she was gone.....

"JESS!" I immediately sat up, panting hard as beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. Soon I realised I was in my bed back home. I sighed, knowing it was only a nightmare. I sat there for a few minutes doing nothing except stare out the window, which showed nothing except a bright moon, shining in the dark night sky. Rubbing my forehead, I got out of bed and quietly opened my bedroom door, walking into the hallway carefully to not wake anyone up.

My head hurt like heck, throbbing with pain. I just wanted to smash it into the wall until I could get it to stop burning. I couldn't remembered what happened, the last thing I could recall was being in the bathroom and now I end up in bed. None of this made sense! I shook my head as I gave up trying to bring back the memories. I could just wait until the others wake up tomorrow and ask them. I kept walking until I reached Jess's bedroom door. I hesitated a bit before slightly opening the door, and seeing her sleeping peacefully in her bed. I sighed in relief, smiling to myself as I closed her door, letting her sleep. I headed downstairs and into the kitchen, to get a drink of water, which while hopefully calm myself down.

I filled a glass with water as I leaned onto the counter, breathing heavily. "Look who's awake," I heard a voice behind me as I spun around, only to see Petra, leaning against the doorframe. "Don't scare me like that!" I snapped back as I continued drinking the water. "You know you have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow.." Petra answered simply, sitting down in a random chair nearby.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. What could she possibly mean? Did I do something wrong? Did I get drunk again and do something stupid? My worried thoughts were interrupted when Petra spoke up again. "The whole Pama thing. How you got chipped again and started acting crazy," She sounded so calm while I was freaking out in my head. "PAMA?! WHAT?! DIDN'T WE DESTROY IT?!" I blurted out, almost yelling.  Petra facepalmed as she shook her head. "Don't you remember anything?"

"Uhh...I remember being in a bathroom....and waking up in my bed..."

"Anything else?"

"No.."

"Anything like having horrible anger issues and hitting everyone?!"

"What! No, of course not!"

"How about saying really hurtful stuff to some of us?"

"I don't remember anything!"

"I was actually wondering if you were on your period the whole time..."

"PETRA! I'M A GUY! I DON'T HAVE PERIODS!"

"Just making sure..." I saw a small smirk form on her lips as she chuckled quietly.

"Whatever.." I turned my attention away from Petra as I sighed, trying to remember. After a while, Petra explained the whole thing to me, making me shocked, but some part of me wanted to know more. "...and that's all we really know. You'll have to ask Jess the rest tomorrow." Petra finished. A few minutes of silence passed, until Petra yawned and decided to get some sleep. I agreed with her as we both said goodnight and headed towards our rooms.

I didn't even bother changing into PJ's, since I was too tired. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

1001 words!! It's been forever since I've actually written a long chapter, and I'm planning to do one soon, but my laziness always takes over. Tbh, idek where this is heading...I don't have a plot thingy so I'm just making things up on the way. If you have any ideas, just comment bc I could rlly use some motivation.