[ Broken bed? ] 2

"You know the pull-out bed she sleeps on?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, we can break one of those. Her bed. By accident, or maybe just pretend like it just broke itself. After all they're a little shitty. Comfortable, but shitty"

"How does that help me being alone with Y/N?"

"Because, if her bed breaks down, she has to sleep on another bed. And that could be your bed."

"Cole, you have an interview and you don't sleep here that night. She'll sleep on yours"

" I can pretend like I'm there already sleeping... We can use the curtains we have on the sides. You just have to tell her I'm there. It's just I wont' be".

"But, I don't want to... Have se-"

"I know I know... She's special, you like her, she's not like the rest, you don't want to bang her the first night..."

"Or the second one... I really like her. We'll go slow"

"Okay, save those cheesy comments for yourself dude. That's the plan. She'll sleep with you, and you can talk. Don't let her fall asleep. Deal?"

"This could be a great idea, so... Deal. How do we break the bed and when?"

"We'll do it tomorrow night before I leave. When you guys arrive from the running sesion, while she's taking a shower. When she comes back, boom! Broken bed. Where is Y/N gonna sleep? *very sharp voice* In Kj's arms..."

"Dude!" I laughed and hit his shoulder a bit.

To be continued...