[ Broken bed? ] 3

So there I was, the next day, trying to get closer to Y/N. The three of us, the manager and some people from the work team were having breakfast, when the manager asked:

"So what are you guys doing today? Cole has an interview tonight but, the two of you?" He said sipping on his coffee.

"Well, I was planning on going for a run" Y/N said.

"You never stop exercising Y/N. You're gonna get bigger than Kj" He laughed.

I touched Y/N's biceps and joked: "Nah, I don't think so"

She just hit my shoulder in response and we laughed. And AGAIN, one of those smiles she always dedicates me.

"Well... If you don't mind, I think I'll join. I don't feel like getting inside a gym today" I said.

"Oh I don't mind. That's why I don't go to gyms. I like the nature best"

I nodded.

Cole looked at me with a smirk and continued eating his cereal.

After lunch we all decided to go out and drink something with the manager and the work team in a little bar we found in the middle of nowhere. 

At 7:00 pm, we got dressed. She was wearing a sports bra and some shorts while I, on the other hand, was wearing a white sleeveless tee with some sports pants.

We still had not arrived at the city, so we could go and explore the nature. Y/N told me, she had discovered some beautiful country roads the day before. So we would go there.

It was so hot I nearly burned my skin, but I was really excited because at 8, the sun would start to go down and we would see the sunset together in the middle of the nature.

She told me she wouldn't wear earphones and I thought that could be the perfect chance to really start showing her I had a thing for her as we talked.

We started running, more like walking quickly. And with that, we started talking.

"So how's the tour been so far?" I asked.

"Oh, it's been great. I'm so happy we're all getting along so well"

"Yeah... We're all very friendly, I guess"

"We are" She smiled.

I didn't know what to say, how could I show her that I liked her? Okay, Kj, be direct, do not beat around the bush.

"You know... I think you're... Very natural. I think that's interesting"

Fuck. What did I just say.

"Interesting?"

To be continued...