[ Broken bed? ] 5

We went back to the bus at 9 pm. Y/N went into her bedroom and I went into mine, where Cole was already dressed up for his interview.

"Any news?" He asked from his bed. He slept on the top bunk.

"Well, it was amazing. We had a great time and we watched the sunset together. We held hands, and she wa-"

"Okay Romeo, stop making me jealous of your cheesy date, now-"

"Do you think that was a date?" I said excited.

"Dude, listen to me, okay?  I'll let you fantasize as much as you like after I tell you my news"

I nodded.

"I've already broken the bed"

"Really? But she won't hurt herself right?"

"No, you idiot. I broke the mechanism that blocks the wheels of the bed. She can't sleep in that bed because then when the bus is in motion, the bed will move and that can be dangerous."

"Cole! That's not visible, she can hurt herself. She won't notice it moves"

"Oh she will. When she sits on it, it will move. She'll see that she can't block the wheels and boom, broken."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I am, trust me"

"Okay, I'm gonna take a shower now"

When I finished showering and putting on my pajamas (which only consisted on some pajama pants, since it's so hot at night in the bus) I received a message from Cole: I already left, but tell Y / N that I'm sleeping. The curtain on my bunk is on so she won't see that my bed is empty.

I replied: Perfect, thanks mate!

Suddenly I heard Y/N calling me from her bedroom.

"Umm... Kj? Someone?"

"I'm coming Y/N"

I arrived at her bedroom and she was holding the bed. The bus had already started moving.

"My bed won't stay in its place. I think the wheels are broken"

"Let me see" I said.

After taking a look, I could see the way Cole had broken the locking mechanism of the wheels. There was no way to put it back in its place.

"I don't think we can fix that, the locking mechanism is broken"

"Why? How did that happen?"

"I have no idea"

"Let's call the manager. I can't sleep in this bed"

"How about you call him tomorrow? It's really late, I don't think he can fix this now"

"Well, where do I sleep then?"

She was so pissed, I didn't know if saying anything was a good idea.

"I mean, Cole had an interview tonight. I can text him and tell him that I'll sleep on his bed" She took out her phone.

"No, Cole's interview is tomorrow. He's already sleeping on his bed"

"Really? Ugh, what am I gonna do now?"

"Well..."

It's the time Kj, just tell her.

"You can... If you want... Sleep on mine, with me."

She looked at me.

"You-You don't mind?"

"No, come on, it's you" I smiled.

"Omg thank you, Kj. You've saved me from sleeping on that nasty couch in the living room" She hugged me.

I felt bad for her, but it would be worth it, right?

"No problem, Y/N" I kissed her forehead.

To be continued...