A Hopeless Adoptee

Two hours till the stupid ass adoption meet and greet. I sat there just thinking of Rose and Dan, I was miserable. Physiatrists couldn't see that I was miserable though, I played it off wayyyy to well. They thought I was one of the happiest, foster miracle kids alive.

All of the younger kids at Ms.Harris's place were so happy, and they had a right to be. They had a 81% chance of getting adopted today. Me on the other hand had roughly a jump in percentage of being adopted, a whopping 1% increase. I now had 2% chance of being adopted.

Was there a point of me even being there today, honestly there wasn't.

I sat there pondering in my hard bed. Should I just skip this adoption meeting. I probably should, it seemed like a great idea, given the facts of my likeliness of me getting adopted today.

Than, I grabbed my monthly allowance, a whopping $10! And I snuck out the second story window.

Climbing out the window, I grabbed the window ledge and I hung myself downwards with my callus filled hands. One slip and I would fall down roughly 3 stories to my death. If I slipped it wouldn't be so bad, now would it? It would end my misery.

My hand started to get sore but we still had two stories of climbing to go, oof this was difficult, but I've done it before, and I will do it again!

      I was determined to escape this adoption meeting, at any cost!