Chapter one

'Missed calls ignored text and late night I'm stayin' up stressin' girl I got you on my mind I swear this happens everytime' my alarm clock goes off for me to get ready to to go school.

I literally hated school. I got bullied ever since mine and Taylor's mother died, Taylor never goes to school with his traveling, so he takes online school.

And yes I mean the Taylor, Taylor Michael Caniff. He is my twin brother, I am, Jadyn Leann Caniff.

I am in love with someone I have no chance with. He lives in Omaha, Nebraska. He is 18. And his name is Jack Johnson. Yeah yeah yeah my brother is with him more than he is with me. But to tell you the truth I have never met any of the boys. The thing with having Taylor as your brother is he's way overprotective.

I walked down the stairs after getting ready for school and as soon as my hand hits the door knob I hear Taylor ask the stupidest question. "Where are you going?"

"Ummm school" I reply annoyed, cause I knew he would brag about leaving to Chicago for an event called MagCon.

"Umm no you're not." He replied in a sassy tone.

"Why not?" I asked getting mad.

"Because, You, my sister are going to go with me to MagCon." He said putting his hands on my shoulders.

I froze. Was he being serious? Am I really going? I get to meet my Idols?

"Yes" Taylor said startling me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You said that out loud so I answered your questions. Yes yes and yes." He said walking back to the couch.

"Oh" was all that came out of my mouth.

"You better go pack we don't have long till we miss our flight." He said pointing up the stairs.

I checked the time on my phone. "Yeah, seven hours isn't long." I say rolling my eyes and running up stairs.

I was done packing so I grabbed my charger and my headphones and got in the car with Taylor and my dad.

*at the airport*

"Bye dad I'll miss you." I said trying to hide my excitement.

"Call me once you guys land" he said to Taylor.

"Okay." Taylor said obviously getting annoyed.

We got our first class seats on the plane and I plugged my head phones in and fell asleep listening to my favorite song, 'distance' by jack and jack.

We got to the hotel and to my luck I get to share a room with Jack and Jack, Taylor, and Taylor's girlfriend, who was in town for an interview.

"How the hell is this going to work out" I say entering our room & seeing three queen sized beds.

"Well......WE GET THIS ONE!!" Taylor said shoving his girlfriend on the bed closest to the door.

"I get this one" Gilinsky said diving onto the bed closest to the window.

"You are not sleeping with my sister, Johnson." Taylor said and I could feel my smile turn into a frown.

"I'm tired. Try not to be too loud" I said getting under the thick hotel covers.

I heard the boys exiting the room leaving me and Taylor's girlfriend, Maura, all alone in the room.

__________________________

Guys this is my first fanfiction.🙈 sorry it was this chapter was short. The next one is gonna be a little short too. Sorry.

~Kyra🌚✨