Chapter twenty-two

*Jadyn's POV*

"Well that was a fun shopping trip." Haylee said as we sat down at a table in the food court.

"Yeah." Emily smiled.

"We might wanna get back so you can get ready." I said looking at Maura.

"Right." Maura nodded.

•••

"You look.....wow." Emily started as Haylee finished.

"Same." Was all I said.

The dress was perfect. It fit her body, and her heels were on point. (WHY AM I LAUGHING?😂)

"Thanks" Maura blushed.

"Now go get 'em tiger." Emily said and slapped Maura on the butt.

We all just laughed.

As we waited for them to get back we watched movies, me, Haylee, Emily, Jack, jack, and hayes.

"GUYS! Shut the fuck up I heard a car door.." I whispered as I ran to the window.

"What do you see?" Haylee smirked.

"They....look.....Happy!!!" I said slowly watching them.

"They're coming RUN!" Emily yelled and we ran to the couch like nothing happened.

"We seen you, idiots." Taylor laughed as he walked through our apartment door.

"Shit." Haylee said a little louder than she planned.

"It's fine." Maura laughed kissing Taylor.

As she put her hand on his shoulder I seen the ring. Apparently she noticed, I seen, and we just started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Haylee asked.

"I don't even know" Maura said.

"YASS!" Emily yelled looking at her phone.

"What?" We all laughed.

"Oh.....I just got 1,500 gems on Let it Goat." She laughed.

"Ha!" Gilinsky laughed.

_________________

Wow.😂 I'm sorry. 🌚

I don't mean to sound selfish.😂 but could you go follow @hayesulnuts on Instagram? It's my friend & she's really close to 5K. If you do, comment, and I'll try to put you in my story.😏

I'm writing all day.☺️ Yayy!👌 thank you for reading.😘 ily. Just so you know I DO read the comments. They make me happy.😊 thank you.

~Kyra.🌚💁