Chapter 1: 'The Savior'

Third Person P.O.V :
Sarah squirmed, tried to stretch but just ended up rolling up into a ball of distress. She had no idea what had happened to her once she knocked out, last remembering that she was unconscious in the woods. Opened her eyes to find herself tucked into a bed, inside a small cottage. 'Where am I? Who owns this place? Why does my head hurt so damn much?' as she thinks while letting out a slight groan of pain. Sarah's hand slowly massaged her temples trying to remember even a mere piece of clue that she might be here. Being uncomfortable lying down in someone else's bed, she began to sit upright on the bed, still feeling dizzy and unconscious. Then she heard someone opening the main door to the cottage but didn't give any thoughts about that. Until the heavy footsteps was now on the other side of the door that separated the outside with the room Sarah was in now. Sarah thought to herself, 'That must be the owner.' before making any attempts of attacking. Her attention was now on the turning doorknob as some dude appeared at the door. The guy just looked at Sarah casually and went back to going his business, leaving Sarah confused at what's going on. Sarah's curiosity got the best of her so she just went following after the guy.
The dude noticed and asked, "Why the hell you following me? Can't you just stay still on the bed or something til you fully gain you're caution back?"
'Jeez man, damn you have some anger issues...' Sarah thought to herself. "Well I'm sorry mister, but would you mind telling me what had happened to me?" The guy hesitated for a minute. "...please sir?" Sarah pleaded.
"Alright jeez. Long story short, I found you knocked out in the woods. Carried you back to my cottage. Bandaged your wounds up. There, happy? Now if you would excuse me, I need to go back out and do my daily routine." The man stood up and started towards the door, but then paused. "Oh and your breakfast is on the counter in the kitchen. Eat everything." as he finished firmly. 'Why everything?' Sarah frowned. She made her way into the kitchen to find some okay-looking food. 'I mean it looks good. I guess I'll eat it then.' and for sure she ate the food when her belly rumbled meaning hunger.

The (Infamous) Time Skip

Third Person, Raymond's P.O.V :
Making his way deeper into the woods, successful Raymond was happy with his catches so far.
"Hell yes, dad's gonna be so proud of me." as Raymond whispers to himself. Raymond was raised only with a father, he never knew his mother and never wondered about it either. For as long as he remembers, he's lived in the woods with and without his good ole man, Raymond's father, Willard Smith. But more than 4 years ago, due to protecting Raymond, Willard died heroically. Poor Raymond was only still a child at that time, not capable of knowing why, fled away from the scene, crying, full of ashes, and smoke on the boy. 'Man, only if he was still alive...' Raymond sighed. Little did he know, the thoughts took over him and he slowly began sobbing at the thought of how lonely he is now without Willard. Raymond tugged at a handful of grass, unearthed them and just threw them and the ground. When a wolf leaped into sight. Feeling around for his rifle, grabbing it and slowly aimed for the wolf. And waited for the savage creature to pounce at him, growling, snarling, fighting, but no the creature never even had a heartless stare at Raymond. 'No, keep your eyes at the target. Ready position. Aim... pull trigger?' Instead, Raymond lowered his rifle and knelt down to place it beside him. The creature looked towards Raymond now, 'God fucking damn it. Run Raymond, run for your life! MOVE!' His body never moved, it stood still, his hand reached into his pocket for some scraps of meat, held it out for the beast could eat it. 'No, no, no. Just leave the damn meat on the floor, what am I doing?! Tryna get myself killed?!' With wide eyes, Raymond stared at the creature, now going towards him. Raymond squeezed his eyes shut and prayed not to be eaten as he feels the rough tongue of the wolf. Slowly opens his eyes to find the wolf playing with him.
"Oh my gawd. Hello there buddy." as he rubs his new friend that's a wolf. They sit there for a while and then, Raymond rubs over a part of the wolf's side that made the wolf snarl and howl in pain. Finally deciding to take it home with him.

Raymond was getting closer to the cottage when he smelled something cooking in the kitchen. 'That girl. Already hungry? Bet that my pantry is gonna finish in half a week.' as Raymond grunted under his breath. Raymond opened the door, the wolf walked in first and into the kitchen, then followed by Raymond.
"What's that you're cooking?" Raymond asked.
Sarah scoffed back, "Just proper edible dinner."
Then the wolf jumped up and onto a counter almost knocking down a vase. The attention was towards the wolf now. Sarah shrieked and fainted, leaving Raymond having to pick her up and take her to lie down on the couch. Returning to the kitchen and helping the wolf down first before finishing the work of having a proper dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's a wrap for today's story. Can you please help me think of a name for this wolf? OR just leave the name Wolf instead? And a quick shoutout to @Arcane_Legend for giving the idea of the pantry running out(cuz of his fams that go to his place and wrecking it). Be sure to check out his story (or else turn on your location and i want to have chat with you *has a knife clenched behind me* jkjkjk, but i will)~

_This is yo trashy author signing the retirement paper