Chapter 3: 'Back at the Palace'

Third Person P.O.V:
As Sarah was away from home, her mother didn't seem to notice until Sarah's friend asked where Sarah was. Everyone seemed to ignore her as the friend, Emily, kept asking. That's when Emily got upset and climbed up the stairs and shouted. "WHERE THE HELL IS SARAH JONES DUCHANNON?!" All the attention was on Emily now. Even the pianist paused and looked where the shouting came from.
Sarah's mother, only cared about the party so she called her guards to Emily out.
As Emily was being dragged out by the guards, she yelled, "You can't do this to me! If you cared about Sarah like how a mother would do! Stop pretending!" Emily was dragged all the way out to the huge front gates of the mansion. Without anything to do, she just sat down near the gate doing nothing in the moonlight.
However, Sarah's mother started to worry about her public figure. She excused herself from the banquet, went upstairs to her chamber, and paced around thinking about her public image. "Curse that damn brat! Ugh, having my public figure ridiculed." Then, she thought of an idea how to actually curse Sarah. Margarret summoned one of her demons to her. "Now this filthy child will be cursed, F O R E V E R!"
Margarret gave strict demands about how to seize Sarah. With a curse and a silk chain, she sends the winged demon creature off to find Sarah.

Time Skip~

First Person Emily's P.O.V
I was seated on the cold damp ground, 'Damn it, this party is sooo boring, where's Sarah when I need her?' As I was ranting in my brain, I heard a sinister cackle from the highest chamber, Mrs. Wilter- Dianne's chamber. Out of nowhere some speck flew across the night sky, perhaps going into the direction of the forest. 'That thing looks familiar... where have I seen it?' Then it hit me... "Oh shit! Sarah's in trouble!"
I quickly summoned my daemon, a flying three headed hound named Sabor. As quickly as possible, I climbed on with a little help from Sabor and gave orders to kill the demon.
The forest was the only place I have never ever visited for the fact of dark spells and curses roaming, this in my life was the only time I felt utterly scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Message from the author) I'm utterly sorry that I haven't been active in Mistress Duchannon lately since I've pride my brains out on my other book, the vampire one with kpop members ( dont forget to check that out too). Sorry that this one was shorter than most of them. And fuck, skool starts tomorrow for me so R.I.P for me.... Anyways thanks everyone that's been supporting me by ur views and comments and stars. GOOOODBYE

_This is yo trashy author signing the retirement paper