Yoonmin-Fluff

Master-Yoongi
Hybrid-Jimin

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Yoongi stood in shock. He couldn't believe what he was seeing right now. He had just gotten back from work. He was standing in the kitchen racking his brain of what he could make for dinner when he heard giggling from upstairs.

*Yoongi POV*
I heard my baby's cute giggling so decided to check on him. Surprisingly he was in the restroom. "Jimin baby?" Jimin stopped what he was doing and heard a "Yes, Daddy?" A smile spread on my lips when I heard his sweet voice. "Are you ok?" He giggled and answered back. "Yeah" I opened the door and froze. He blew kisses and some bubbles in my direction.

"Daddy?" "Jiminie baby come on get out!"
"But Daddy!" He whined. "Jimin come on! Don't make me repeat myself!" Jimin got scared and hurried out of the tub filled with bubbles. He wrapped himself in a towel and left. Now I have to clean this me-
*SLAM*
*Jimin's POV*
I got Daddy angry now. "Why am I so stupid?!" I sobbed and hit myself. I did that for thirty minutes and I got tired. I didn't care to put on clothes. I laid down but I couldn't sleep because of how Yoongi yelled at me.
*knock**knock*
The door opened revealing Yoongi. With a tray. Of food?
"I'm sorry, Baby. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I just forget how innocent and sensitive my baby Jiminie is. I love you baby." He was talking and "I'll do anything to make it up to you!" He walked to me and placed my favorite food on the bed. I gasped and hugged him. "About making it up to me... You don't have to. I forgive you!"
The two cuddled until they fell asleep with the Tv on(My Little Pony)
____________________________________________________________
Sorry for the short story and notice but the reason why it's short is because my friend also uses my phone during the day😂😊.