The Accident

Yoongi POV
Later that day the two boys, Yoongi and Jimin, were both working it was a slow day at the café(rhyme time)  It had become late and the two were early and they opened up. they were currently cleaning, Jimin in the back and Yoongi wiping the tables. Jimin had started brewing the coffee . And now he found himself bein held by Yoongi. "Yah! Be more careful!" 

Jimin's POV

I looked up at Yoongi with tear-filled eyes. "Are you okay,  Jimin?" speechless... is what I was being this close to his face... But Yoongi did not seem to be bothered by it. "Yes, hyung." Silence filled the air. "Jimin!" 

3rd Person POV

"Jimin!" Jin had shouted from the counter. Jimin froze and Yoongi had a calm face but on the inside he was freaking out.

Jin is Jimins older brother and he is very overprotective. If he found out his little brother was being held by Min Yoongi he would be flipping tables. Jimin tried to push Yoongi. Instead Yoongi held on tighter. He squirmed and nothing. "Jimin?  We have to go and pick Joonie u-!" Jin walked into the back and Jimin and Young were....

To be continued....

Sorry you had to wait so long.  Some things happened...i will have the next chapter published as soon as I can... Saranghaeyo